How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Presentation Template for presenting Survey Results in for of PowerPoint slides, including essential parts for poll evaluation meetings and reports - questions, result charts and statistics.
We designed this set of commonly used survey topics to assist you in creating professional presentations. The slide deck contains:
- 19 layouts with data-driven charts for the executive summary, survey methods description, participants profile, poll’s geographical reach representation on a map, question & answers presentation data charts infographics
- 22 icons in universal flat graphics style to illustrate e.g. poll participant gender, business role, data growth, webpage, pollster, research, forecast and more
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
If you work with poll survey reports and especially you have to present it to the audience, you will definitely need well-done graphics. Survey Report infographics will serve you as a tool for creating a professional presentation visualizing a large amount of data without clutter on a slide. To illustrate all poll processes we designed survey report presentation template collection, that contains graphics for representing poll objectives, methods, statistics and outcomes.
Content description:Survey report collection contains ready-to-use modern symbols dedicated to the following topics:
- Survey results summary pointing out objectives, conclusions, recommendations shown with flat icons
- 4 columns poll methods slide including online, phone, qualitative and written forms of survey with text placeholders
- Survey participants statistics diagrams containing occupation, age, gender data shown with comparison charts and flat icons
- Poll’s geographical reach in numbers with map on the background
- Questions & Answers survey slide with text placeholders and percentage graphics
- Examples of poll questions with answer table
- Poll question’s responses outcomes intended to compare statistics data
- Percentage infographics shown with Matrix chart and flat male icons
- Chart response infographics in numbers depicted with flat icons
- Questions and answers illustrated with pie data charts
- Percentage column chart with description/ question space
How to use Survey Report Icons for Poll Infographics.A few ideas where you can apply those illustrations:
- Illustrate specific poll survey reports details: methods, results or consequences
- Present detailed analysis of poll participation activity taking into consideration occupation, age or gender
- Show the geographical reach on the Global Map
- Present public opinion: questions & answers placed with percentage data
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||24 slides|
|Content:||19 layouts & charts, 22 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.21|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, marketing|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.