How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Need to measure the effectiveness of your customer funnel? The AARRR framework, also called the pirate funnel, is one of the analysis tools to use for this. It helps you to measure every step of the customer journey and identify leaks and potential loopholes.
This StartUp Metrics Pirate AARRR Funnels collection for PowerPoint contains:
- 12 diagrams with AARRR funnel infographics and illustrations: definition and customer quote slide template, pirate ship illustration to present the AARRR model, arc and stages diagrams, RARRA growth model, HEART framework diagram.
- Modern flat graphical style-contemporary pirate AARRR diagrams and attractive professional icons.
- 44 symbols designed in two styles - light line and simple flat, that are recognizable even if they are small to show various business concepts e.g. Income, Payment, Transaction, Acquisition, Recommendation, Guidepost, Direction, Comeback, Retention.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is the AARRR pirate model diagram?The AARRR framework was introduced by Dave McClure 10 years ago. The model got its name because the acronym AARRR will make you sound like a pirate (say it out loud!). It was originally designed for startups, but it’s also proven to be effective within bigger companies and corporations. AARRR stands for Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Referral, and Revenue - five phases a customer goes through in order to achieve growth and each phase has its own set of metrics to focus on. We designed the AARRR pirate diagrams to help you visualize this model so you can get audience interaction and involvement while your speech.
Where can you use the AARRR funnel graphics?If you want to achieve harmony in slide design, the best idea is to use infographics and visual diagrams. They will help you turn your ideas and words into graphics and save you much time on creating slides.
- Start with a startup “pirate metrics” definition, which will help you make sure you are on the same page with your listeners.
- Motivate listeners with a powerful customer understanding quote.
- Present 5 questions of the AARRR model creatively using pirate ship Illustration.
- Turn a simple roadmap slide into a unique personalized one using pirates treasure map illustration.
- Create the AARRR customer journey steps diagram with Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Referral and Revenue phases.
- Show B2B client journey funnel diagram example with notes aside and elegant outline symbols.
- Explain the AARRR pirate metrics with 5 items' colorful arc and stages diagram. Use the funnel diagram to see the conversion process.
- Visualize RARRA growth model funnel diagram.
- Introduce HEART framework for UX metrics and illustrate it with flower or waterfall diagrams.
Pirate Metrics - AARRR Funnels collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Content of startup pirate metrics presentation
- Startup “Pirate Metrics” definition template
- Customer understanding quote example
- Five questions of AARRR Model illustrated with pirate ship
- Pirates treasure map AARRR roadmap diagram
- AARRR customer journey showed with steps diagram: acquisition, activation, retention, referral, revenue phases
- AARRR pirate metrics for five items arc diagram
- Customer care AARRR model stages diagram
- AARRR Pirate metrics funnel diagram with acquisition, activation, retention, referral, revenue phases
- RARRA growth model funnel diagram
- HEART framework diagram template for UX Metrics
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||23 slides|
|Content:||12 diagrams, 44 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.26|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, marketing, content_rich|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.