How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Template and visuals toolbox for pitch presentation - company or start-up investor deck PowerPoint slides. 53 slides, 2 backgrounds, 29 editable hand drawn icons
- Agenda with typical pitch deck topics
- Investment stages, Team presentation, Market assessment, Business model diagram elements, Monetization, Business Plan tables, Income calculation tree diagram
- Handwritten icons of team members, market share, finance, product
- 2 neutral background templates: Orange-Gray, Blue-White
- Fully editable slides and visuals (texts, colors)
- Visual agenda diagram with suggestions of typical pitch content
- Investment stages: Seed stage, Start-up/early stage, Growth stage, Pre-IPO
- Problem and Solution slide
- Solution description
- Product description
- Product and company’s strengths
- Team presentation: core team / founders profile
- Market assessment: Market potential, Target group, Market Competition, Market situation
- Business model diagram elements, Monetization diagram
- Business Plan tables: Marketing plans, Sales plans, Spending table, Milestones table
- Income calculation tree diagram
- Financing: Investment value, Proposed share calculation table, Company valuation
- Handwritten icons, scribble style: Problem, Solution, Business model diagram, Monetization, Plan, Finance, Market, Team
- 2 neutral background templates: Orange-Gray, Blue-White
- Fully editable PowerPoint slides and visuals. Transparent flags and maps
- B2B – Business to Business (type of product offered to company, not to individuals, e.g. HR services, marketing software)
- B2C – Business to Customer (type of product offered to individuals, e.g. grocery, retail)
- IPO - Initial Public Offering (step before company goes to Stock Exchange)
Further information sources
- The 10/20/30 Rule of PowerPoint (Guy Kawasaki blog)
- 10 Things to Include in Your Startup Pitch Presentation (Mashable)
- David S. Rose on pitching to VCs (TED.com)
- How To Create An Early-Stage Pitch Deck For Investors (TechCrunch)
- 5 Steps to Finding Investors for Your Startup (Forbes)
- Elements of a pitch deck (Marsdd.com article)
Editable elementsFully editable vector shapes by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- editing texts
- changing fill color, size for handwritten elements: arrows, pictogram icons, shapes
- editing charts (data and look)
- all elements are transparent, you can put them behind or above your content
AuthorContent and design: Peter Zvirinsky
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||53 slides|
|Content:||53 slides, 29 icons, 2 backgrounds|
|Price per slide:||$0.74|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||content_rich, handwritten, management, presenting|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.