How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Pipeline graphics is a handy visual metaphor to express various kinds of flow. You can use it to show process timeline, merging several inputs or fork out of one input into several results. We have designed a modern simple representation of pipes illustrations. Use them to present your business procedures, illustrate product development stages, for example.
This Pipe Shape Diagrams PowerPoint template contains:
- 19 editable flowcharts in various shapes (vertical flow, horizontal timeline, pipeline crossing, fork in and fork out)
- simple flat graphical style that fits any presentation, looks professional, readable and eye-catching
- 30 business symbols to present concepts such as Partner, Message Delivery, Creative Idea Launch, Progress, Product, Media, Development, Security
- instruction how to modify those level diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
Pipeline Shaped Flow Charts: When to use them in as a presentation visual?Concept of pipes visualization can be used when you have a sequence of events or procedure with steps ordered in a timely manner. Pipeline with its segments can show distribution or merging of an idea.
Pipe flow charts will help you illustrate the sequence of process development in detail, stage by stage clarifying and engaging your audience to it.
If the slide pictures were not persuasive enough, consider those advantages of using Pipe flow infographics in your presentation:
- easy to perceive a larger amount of information thanks to structurized way while presenting the problem causes
- possibility to explain complex concepts with colorful icons
- you can break the diagram into several parts by color coding
- by using modern yet simple graphics, you can make the slide look professional, readable and people will be amazed by your presentation
Pipe Flow Chart Diagrams contain pre-designed slides:
- Pipe intersection diagram for four elements with flat multicolor icons
- Horizontal 6 steps flowchart slide shown as pipe roadmap with description boxes
- Product development stages slide template: idea generation & screening, market research, concept development, product design & development, testing, launching
- Four-, five- months and half year process illustrated with vertical pipeline timeline with symbols
- Pipe diagram example showing production & research company merge / joint venture process
- Two-, three inputs-output system described with pipe joint slide
- Pipe converging diagram for three-, four-, five inputs- output system with colourful symbols and description on the side
- Pipe flow graphics depicting the process of forking out into two-, three-, four-, five outputs with the help of modern symbols
- Example of multiple inflow & outflow map slide
- Three-, four - elements pipeline infographics showing the result of the process with description tables and flat icons
- Input/outputs processes shown with pipeline graphics
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Photographs are included in the template. You can easily replace them as well by pictures of your own.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||25 slides|
|Content:||19 charts, 30 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.16|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||graphic_tools, formal_style|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.