How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Do you need to present how does OLAP work? Explain data operations for Business Intelligence? Use visual 3d cube illustrations PowerPoint template we have designed for presenting this big data management concept.
This OLAP cube slide deck includes:
- 14 vector illustrations of the 3D data cube, dimensions example, template for defining what is Online Analytical Processing versus Business Intelligence and Big Data concepts. We illustrated all basic data operations in OLAP such as slicing, dicing, pivoting, roll-up and drill-down
- 25 icons covering business and data analytics, for example, symbols of geographical location, time period, computer server, Big Data databases or retail shop sales and trend forecast.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
OLAP is a category of software that allows users to analyze information from multiple database systems at the same time. It is a technology that enables analysts to extract and view business data from different points of view. Business analysts or managers often need to take some meaningful business decisions to monitor the growth of their organization and achieve higher profits. Before making strategic decisions, it is important to analyze the data gathered from disparate sources.
What is an OLAP cube diagram good for?
OLAP cubes are used to view and analyze multiple dimensions of business data to gather insights that will help them define a business strategy. With this template, you can prepare visual presentation or training materials about What is OLAP cube, dimensions of the data cube, cube elements, icons and graphics for IT analytics.
OLAP Data Cube graphics contains ready-to-use slides:
- Content of OLAP data cube graphics collection
- OLAP cube comparison towards business intelligence and big data
- Three-dimensional cube diagram template in data warehousing summarizing dimensions location, quarter, product categories
- OLAP Cube dimensions explanation template presented with place, product and time
- OLAP slice as an element of OLAP cube graphics
- OLAP slices explanation template
- OLAP cell as an element of OLAP cube graphics
- OLAP cell explanation template
- Operations on OLAP cube illustrations including dicing, drill-down, roll-up, slicing, pivot rotation
- OLAP operation explanation slide template: dicing operation
- OLAP operation explanation slide: drill-down operation
- OLAP operation explanation slide: roll-up operation
- OLAP operation explanation slide: slicing operation
- OLAP operation explanation slide: pivot rotation operation
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing the color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||19 slides|
|Content:||14 illustrations, 25 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.53|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||IT_concepts, formal_style|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.