IT icons Website Actions Content Controls (flat PPT clipart)
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
Editable vector icon set for PowerPoint - IT web concepts: Website actions and controls, Web Content creation pictograms Video and Audio I/O devices icons, for designing visual diagrams
- Website actions: gaming, shopping, news ...
- Webapp navigation controls: home, menu ...
- Website content: Add, Save, Edit, Like ...
- Input/Output devices: webcam, mic, headphones ...
- Graphical style: Simple flat icons, metro UI style
- format: fully editable vector shapes in PowerPoint (color, filling, size - no quality loss when zoomed)
IT web concepts: Website actions and controls, Content creation pictograms
Video and Audio I/O devices icons, for designing visual diagrams
- as flat simple style PowerPoint icons.
- Website activities: Video games, Shopping, Weather forecast, News, Time management (events, tasks), Social Media, Route planning (navigation)
- Manually operated input devices: Keyboard, Computer Mouse, Touch Screen
- Video and audio I/O devices: Headphones, Speakers, Microphone (Mic), Video Camera (webcam)
- Website / webapp basic navigation: Home page (topmost level), Menu, View Step
- Content creation: Add / new content, Delete, Edit
- Mark and store content: Save, Pin, Love / like, Download
- diagram schema examples:
Information and interest web services popularity statistics charts icons
Mockups, wireframes of webpages and apps, desktop layout, mobile layout
Basic smartphone I/O possibilities, Camera, Mic, Headphones, Touchscreen
- All icons in simple flat style, suitable for Metro UI style graphics.
- Icons provided in 4 versions: for light background, dark background, standalone, in a circle
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's contributing designer
- Contact: here