Data Privacy GDPR Training Template [PPT Diagrams]
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
Your work is very beautiful, congrats.
Valentin Robineau, Engineer, Réseau Sorbonne Universités, France
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
PowerPoint template graphics of explaining Data Privacy and GDPR regulation.
With this template you can prepare visual presentation or training materials about What is GDPR, Who is affected, Who is involved and what actions should be done.
The GDPR and Data Privacy Graphics include:
- 15 editable diagram charts of GDPR definition, stakeholders, affected countries map, Stakeholders, Personal data and Sensitive data list, list of rights for access, rectification, erasure, portability...
- template diagrams you can use to present processes and steps data controller companies should take, types of collected data. There is a GDPR subjects relations chart you can modify to fit your case. We added also template of privacy policies documents requirements - Terms, Privacy and Cookie using policy
- 50 outline icons representing various data protection items such as consent, rights, data transparency, monitoring and roles of data controller, data processor, supervising authority
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
Why to use GPDR graphics for explaining Data Privacy topics?
It allows to you create more engaging materials by using images to explain complex topics such as Data Protection regulations and recent European GDPR laws.
You can only modify existing diagrams, saving you time creating the presentation slides from scratch
Colors of this diagram shapes and icons are fully editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you quickly make it look consistent with your branded materials. Just add a logo, adapt some key colors.
How you can use the Data Privacy GDPR Template?
- For training your employees about new data protection laws
- Make quickly informational materials - one-pagers or leaflets informing your clients about impact of GDPR on them.
- Create promotional materials if you offer a solutions for data privacy
- Design explanation infographics to put in documents where you ask clients and leads for various marketing data processing consent.
- Educating your online audience about their rights under new EU GDPR rules.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here