Business Case Presentation (PPT Template)
27 layouts, 26 icons (33 slides)
Template for presenting a business case - the story of challenge and proposal of solutions. This deck includes a proposal of business case structure with components such as gap analysis with bridge graphics, presenting alternative solutions and comparing benefits of the recommended solution.
This PowerPoint deck contains visual diagrams that help to present the case study in an organized and engaging way:
- 27 modern slide layouts with text placeholders and graphics for presenting a business case study
- 36 symbols in simple flat style, that you can use to explain visually concepts such as objectives, status, measures, strategy, operations, finance, HR and IT
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What are the components of business case ?Structure of simple business case presentation can look as follows:
- Problem Statement - brief presentation of the business challenge you are going to address in case study
- Case Background - presenting business environment of the case, to show the wider context.
- Objectives - defining measurable goals that this case study tackle
- Current Processes - analyze the current activities of your business case
- Gap Analysis and Proposed Solution - show the differences between current and desired state and actions to reach it
- Action Plan - define a specific activities to perform, including what’s needed to make it happen (financial, HR, IT resources, for example)
- Alternatives Analysis and comparison - present what else could solve the case and compare all options
- Executive Summary - finish with brief one page case sum up of the main outcomes
Why to use visual layouts for business case presentation?If you want to draw the attention of your readers and act as a professional, make your presentation look organized and consistent. Using light visual elements such as text-box light grey and icons helps to illustrate your key points.
On last slides you have business icon set that can use, You can also extend the icon collection by getting additional PPT icon set bundles (see Related Diagrams section).
Colors of these diagram shapes and icons are fully editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.
Content descriptionBusiness Case Presentation contains prepared-to-use slides:
- Business Case title slide in two versions: on a picture background, with flat handshake icon;
- Business case structure slide with bullet point agenda and flat icon;
- Problem statement slide shown with text placeholder and symbols;
- Business case background template illustrated with honeycomb graphics and list description;
- Setting objectives slide shown with flat icons, honeycomb graphics and text placeholder;
- Current process diagram shown with bar chart with values and list description;
- Current process key data shown on a picture background with Excel bar chart and icons;
- Current process diagram shown with list description and trade line chart;
- Gap analysis from current to desired status slide template with icons;
- Gap analysis diagram with description for each part: current status, action plan, desired status;
- Tree-, four-, five elements case requirements list diagram with icons;
- Solution costs and return statistics slide shown with data-driven chart and text placeholder;
- Solution diagram shown with bullet points description and picture;
- Monthly schedule timeline with text description for each month;
- Quarterly action calendar shown with colorful table and icons;
- Yearly calendar colorful table and place for description;
- Alternative solutions slide shown in three versions: four text boxes with honeycomb graphics, list description with extra text placeholder and description on a picture background;
- Alternative comparison diagram with icons and picture background;
- Multiple alternatives comparison table in three versions: with icons, text description, compliance matrix;
- Executive summary shown with list description and icons.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here