Coronavirus Protection Actions Graphics (PPT Template)
16 diagrams, 24 icons (22 slides)
Do you need to explain what is a coronavirus and how to protect from COVID-19 disease? Use simple graphics to effectively pass your message.We share these graphics free of charge for public healthcare, educational and government institutions. [Contact us here] and let us know your cause to get it free.
We have designed these visuals to help you inform others and plan pandemic risk mitigation actions.
This Coronavirus information PowerPoint deck contains:
- 16 diagrams showing symptoms and preventive measures. Reuse our graphics to instruct your colleagues how to protect from spreading the disease.
- The universal graphical style that is simple to read, and universal to add to any presentation style.
- Icon set with 24 symbols such as hand washing, health care or virus disease symptoms,
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Coronavirus protection action collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Coronavirus symptoms and protection Infographic
- COVID-19 disease definition slide
- How to protect yourself from Coronavirus templates: washing hands, safe distance, cover mouth, avoid touching face, use mask
- Coronavirus slide showing common symptoms illustrated with icons
- Coronavirus symptom list presenting ht dry caught, fatigue, fever
- Covid-19 severity statistics slide
- Company guidelines response to Covid-19 disease threat list
- Business impact and company actions template
- Action plan template to tackle disease crisis
- World map spread illustration
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- Design: infoDiagram designers, Contact via infoDiagram.com