Company DNA Helix Diagrams (PPT Template)
12 diagrams, 38 icons (20 slides)
Modern PPT graphics template for presenting Corporate DNA metaphor illustrated by double helix diagram. This DNA structure chart can be used to show list of company culture values, list of key traits your organization has or as a unconventional timeline.
The content of company DNA slide deck includes:
- 12 various DNA shape chart and examples of business DNA illustrations, organizational culture traits and values.
- two diagram styles: colorful flat design infographics of double helix shape and light outline DNA structure diagrams
- 12 business clip-art symbols of basic company culture values, HR team, company vision and strategy plan, customer partnership, communication icon, measures, goals, reward and IT cloud pictograms
- instruction how to modify these double helix diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is a Company DNA diagram?A graphical chart resembling shape of double helix, symbol of human DNA structure that defines characteristics of a person. This metaphor is used to illustrate an organizational culture of a corporation or smaller company, its underlying values and principles.
How to use those DNA diagrams in your presentation?
- Illustrate list of key organization values.
- Compare two or more related items on a slide
- Visualize an organization culture principles in form of corporate DNA
- Use double helix as a timeline
Why to use DNA diagrams as your presentation visuals?The shape of double helix is well-known, eye-catchy and not a trivial illustration. So you can express certain level of sophistication by using this kind of graphics in your slides.
You can add explanations or illustrate specific items by icons. At the end of the slide deck we added a set of icons you can use or you can extend it by getting wider PPT icon set (see Related Diagrams section).
Colors of these diagram shapes and icons are editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here