How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Modern PPT graphics template for presenting Corporate DNA metaphor illustrated by double helix diagram. This DNA structure chart can be used to show list of company culture values, list of key traits your organization has or as a unconventional timeline.
The content of company DNA slide deck includes:
- 12 various DNA shape chart and examples of business DNA illustrations, organizational culture traits and values.
- two diagram styles: colorful flat design infographics of double helix shape and light outline DNA structure diagrams
- 12 business clip-art symbols of basic company culture values, HR team, company vision and strategy plan, customer partnership, communication icon, measures, goals, reward and IT cloud pictograms
- instruction how to modify these double helix diagrams using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is a Company DNA diagram?A graphical chart resembling the shape of a double helix, a symbol of the human DNA structure that defines the characteristics of a person. This metaphor is used to illustrate an organizational culture of a corporation or smaller company, its underlying values and principles.
How to use those DNA diagrams in your presentation?
- Illustrate list of key organization values.
- Compare two or more related items on a slide
- Visualize an organization culture principles in form of corporate DNA
- Use double helix as a timeline
Why to use DNA diagrams as your presentation visuals?The shape of the double helix is well-known, eye-catchy and not a trivial illustration. So you can express a certain level of sophistication by using this kind of graphics in your slides.
You can add explanations or illustrate specific items by icons. At the end of the slide deck, we added a set of icons you can use or you can extend it by getting wider PPT icon set (see Related Diagrams section).
Colors of these diagram shapes and icons are editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.
Content descriptionCompany DNA Helix Diagrams contains ready-to-use slides:
- Organizational culture slide example (illustrating company vision, values, purpose, strategy and culture). DNA chart with outline icons presented in a few versions: on a dark and light background.
- Company DNA elements chart intended to illustrate organization culture, talent, capabilities and customers.
- Vertical DNA diagram with four elements and place for a description to each of them.
- Comparison slide presented with DNA graphics and text placeholders on two sides: on light and photo background.
- Year timeline template: illustrated with colorful double helix chart with outline symbols to symbolize yearly goals or milestones.
- DNA structure slide with four column template with icons and place for description below each part of the helix.
- DNA horizontal chart with four elements list and outline icons.
- Vertical DNA drawing: three steps chart with text placeholders to each stage.
- DNA comparison graphics: positive and negative sides of the process presented with vertical helix chart on picture background.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||20 slides|
|Content:||12 diagrams, 38 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.75|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, management, outline|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.