Business Model Canvas Template (PPT graphics)
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
BMC is widely used framework by companies and startups to analyze their strategy, to apply the lean startup approach. This business model was developed by Alexander Osterwalder and promoted via publications and his book Business Model Generation.
The Business Model Canvas model is based on a visual representation of core activities, resources and partners.
We designed a PowerPoint presentation template with diagrams and symbols representing all nine areas of BMC:
- Overview diagrams with all areas on one slide with place for short text or editable post-it notes. We added there a short explanation of all model areas and also business model canvas example.
- There are also nine single slides to describe each of the 9 parts in detail with more space for text.
- Over twenty icon symbols representing key activities, key resources, partner network, value proposition. Followed by channels, customer segments and relationships. The last 2 elements are finance related - Revenue model covering monetization strategy and costs structure.
- The template contains three graphical styles, unique scribble graphics, modern outline icons, and simple flat icons that are suitable if you have only a little space for a symbol.
- You can adapt all the graphics as it’s fully editable set of standard MS Office shapes and vector symbols. Therefore you can add there your own texts, edit color to fit your company style, resize and move all model elements over a presentation.
A collection of predesigned PPT presentation slides with ready to use BMC diagrams and graphical symbols for all nine Business Model Canvas areas.
Hand-drawn and modern outline Business Model Canvas Presentation Template
BMC is a business framework that helps various companies to describe their business model, including their offer, target customers, infrastructure, and resources. It asks several questions that a company should define: What value we create & offer and for who. What's the way the company earns money (monetization), what resources it needs and what are its costs. Additionally what channels we use to deliver product to customers, how we interact with customers.
All Canvas Template shapes can be edited using only PowerPoint tools including
- editing colors of the icon filling and its outline
- writing own text content
- moving BMC diagram parts around, changing their size, copying to different presentations - other powerpoints, MS Word, Excel or opening in other tools such as Apple’s Keynote, Google Slides, Prezi… . Anything that is capable reading PPTX XML file format.
- Design: I&P Zvirinsky, infoDiagram designers, Contact via infoDiagram.com