Business Model Canvas Template (PPT graphics)
17 diagrams, 28 icons, 3 styles (21 slides)
BMC is widely used framework by companies and startups to analyze their strategy, to apply the lean startup approach.
The Business Model Canvas model is based on a visual representation of core activities, resources and partners.
We designed a PowerPoint presentation template with diagrams and symbols representing all nine areas of BMC:
- Overview diagrams with all areas on one slide with place for short text or editable post-it notes. We added there a short explanation of all model areas and also business model canvas example.
- There are also nine single slides to describe each of the 9 parts in detail with more space for text.
- Over twenty icon symbols representing key activities, key resources, partner network, value proposition. Followed by channels, customer segments and relationships. The last 2 elements are finance related - Revenue model covering monetization strategy and costs structure.
- The template contains three graphical styles, unique scribble graphics, modern outline icons, and simple flat icons that are suitable if you have only a little space for a symbol.
- You can adapt all the graphics as it’s fully editable set of standard MS Office shapes and vector symbols. Therefore you can add there your own texts, edit color to fit your company style, resize and move all model elements over a presentation.
Content:This business model was developed by Alexander Osterwalder and promoted via publications and his book “Business Model Generation”.
- It asks several questions that a company should define:
- What value we create and offer and for who.
- What's the way the company earns money (monetization).
- What resources it needs and what are its costs?
- Additionally what channels we use to deliver product to customers.
- How we interact with customers.
We designed the presentation template covering the topics present in this Business Model Canvas, that consists of overview diagrams with all areas on one slide with the place for short text or editable post-it notes. You can find there an explanation of the model with short examples. The BMC template contains also nine single slides to describe each of the 9 parts in details with more space for text descriptions.
This presentation template contains resources for creating various kind of slides. BMC collection includes over twenty symbols representing key activities, key resources, partner network, value proposition. You can use canvases in three graphical styles: unique scribble graphics, modern outline icons, and simple flat icons. There are suitable if you have only a little space for a symbol.
To sum up, Business Model Canvas collection is a perfect tool to describe your ideas, thoughts and plans. It can help you to make a right decision and be profitable. Thanks to BMC diagram it will be easier to define your strength and weaknesses in each category. This bundle is an handy tool for companies and startups which need to analyze their strategy or to apply the lean startup approach.
- Business Model Canvas (Wikipedia)
- Business Model Canvas Author platform (Strategyzer)
- What Is A Business Model (Slideshare)
Further resources on Business Model Canvas:
All Canvas Template shapes can be edited using only PowerPoint tools including
- editing colors of the icon filling and its outline
- writing own text content
- moving BMC diagram parts around, changing their size, copying to different presentations - other powerpoints, MS Word, Excel or opening in other tools such as Apple’s Keynote, Google Slides, Prezi… . Anything that is capable reading PPTX XML file format.
- Design: I&P Zvirinsky, infoDiagram designers, Contact via infoDiagram.com