Activity Based Costing Accounting Charts (PPT Template)
10 charts, 17 icons (16 slides)
Do you need to explain what is Activity Based Costing method? Use the visual presentation deck we designed for presenting ABC accounting terms, processes and table charts.
The ABC accounting model PowerPoint template includes
- 10 graphical charts for presenting agenda, Activity Based Costing definition, comparison with traditional accounting, cost drivers and activity costs table chart
- 17 icons to illustrate accounting terms such as Resource Driver, Direct and Indirect Costs, Activity Drivers, statuses.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is ABC Accounting Model?A costing method that identifies activities in an organization and assigns the cost of each activity to all products and services according to the actual consumption by each. ABC model assigns more indirect costs (overhead) into direct costs than a traditional costing method (definition based on Wikipedia).
Why to use this visual template?Ensure a professional corporate look and clear information structure. We added light illustrations for key terms in the report to make it easier to read. The photographs in slides background create the look of the representative document, not only plain presentation.
On the last part of this deck, we added a set of icons you can use instead of icons in slide examples. You can extend these symbols icon collection by getting more flat business icons (see Related Diagrams section).
Colors of all text placeholders, text graphics and icons are fully editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.
ABC presentation template content descriptionThis PowerPoint visuals deck contains over 16 slides with
- Definition of ABC accounting model & key terms
- ABC vs. Traditional Methods comparison diagrams
- Flowchart explaining How ABC works
- ABC Process Steps chart
- Direct & Indirect Costs explanation
- Types of Cost Drivers diagram
- Activity Based Costing Table Template
Full content descriptionActivity Based Costing Accounting deck contains ready-to-use slides:
- Activity-based costing presentation deck content with icons;
- Activity-based costing definition shown with text placeholder with filling and icons;
- Ativity-Based costing key terms shown with colorful list and icons for each item: activity, activity driver, resource, resource driver, cost object;
- Ativity-Based costing versus traditional method shown with colorful scheme and icons;
- ABC advantages and disadvantages comparison list diagram with colorful symbols;
- Activity-Based costing processes illustrated with colorful flowchart and icons;
- Activity-Based costing implementation steps diagram with visualization of each step: identify activity, assign cost to cost pool, identify cost driver, assign cost to products;
- Direct and Indirect costs definition diagram with text placeholders and icons;
- Cost driver types diagram shown with list description for each item: physical drivers, duration drivers, frequency drivers;
- Activity-based costing content table with colorful icons and rows with filling.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here