How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Do you need to explain what is Activity Based Costing method? Use the visual presentation deck we designed for presenting ABC accounting terms, processes and table charts.
The ABC accounting model PowerPoint template includes
- 10 graphical charts for presenting agenda, Activity Based Costing definition, comparison with traditional accounting, cost drivers and activity costs table chart
- 17 icons to illustrate accounting terms such as Resource Driver, Direct and Indirect Costs, Activity Drivers, statuses.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is ABC Accounting Model?A costing method that identifies activities in an organization and assigns the cost of each activity to all products and services according to the actual consumption by each. ABC model assigns more indirect costs (overhead) into direct costs than a traditional costing method (definition based on Wikipedia).
Why to use this visual template?Ensure a professional corporate look and clear information structure. We added light illustrations for key terms in the report to make it easier to read. The photographs in slides background create the look of the representative document, not only plain presentation.
On the last part of this deck, we added a set of icons you can use instead of icons in slide examples. You can extend these symbols icon collection by getting more flat business icons (see Related Diagrams section).
Colors of all text placeholders, text graphics and icons are fully editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.
ABC presentation template content descriptionThis PowerPoint visuals deck contains over 16 slides with
- Definition of ABC accounting model & key terms
- ABC vs. Traditional Methods comparison diagrams
- Flowchart explaining How ABC works
- ABC Process Steps chart
- Direct & Indirect Costs explanation
- Types of Cost Drivers diagram
- Activity Based Costing Table Template
Full content descriptionActivity Based Costing Accounting deck contains ready-to-use slides:
- Activity-based costing presentation deck content with icons;
- Activity-based costing definition shown with text placeholder with filling and icons;
- Ativity-Based costing key terms shown with colorful list and icons for each item: activity, activity driver, resource, resource driver, cost object;
- Ativity-Based costing versus traditional method shown with colorful scheme and icons;
- ABC advantages and disadvantages comparison list diagram with colorful symbols;
- Activity-Based costing processes illustrated with colorful flowchart and icons;
- Activity-Based costing implementation steps diagram with visualization of each step: identify activity, assign cost to cost pool, identify cost driver, assign cost to products;
- Direct and Indirect costs definition diagram with text placeholders and icons;
- Cost driver types diagram shown with list description for each item: physical drivers, duration drivers, frequency drivers;
- Activity-based costing content table with colorful icons and rows with filling.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||16 slides|
|Content:||10 charts, 17 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.81|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, economy, management|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.