PowerPoint Templates for Planning Manager Role
PowerPoint Templates for Planning Manager PositionPlanning Manager knows well about the importance of strategy, scheduling, developing and implementing short and long term plans to reach company goals.
Your duties as a Planning Manager can include supervision of the company planning schedule, monitoring of critical paths for planning purposes, creating strategies to increase the probability of achieving valuable results, and ensuring a high level of communication within the planning team as well as with other involved personnel is maintained.
If you’re looking for ideas on how to effectively present your work, plans and ideas to an audience, here’s a collection of PPT templates with a variety of icons, styles and colours that can easily be modified as per your preferences:
- broad variety of colourful and stylish Gantt Chart templates,
- Calendar templates which will significantly improve the clarity of your tasks and meetings, present your schedule and allow for tracking your progress in a clear and orderly fashion,
- engaging Project Timelines with different formats and sets of graphics to suit your needs,
- Roadmaps to visualise the project’s goals, milestones and overall results,
- Status Meeting diagrams, with crafty icons and graphics, are very useful for organising effective meetings, drawing attention to the most important points and summarising key findings,
- Maps can be an invaluable tool for presenting, e.g. strategy which involves projects and company branches in other countries when you want your audience to see a bigger picture.
Gantt Charts, a very effective tool for presenting a project’s progress, milestones and timeline, is particularly useful for Planning Managers. Whether there is a progress of particular activity to be presented, you can do it in several ways, use different formats, icons and colors and tailor it to suit your needs. Communicate to others what it will take to deliver the project on time, required quality and within the budget and do it in an appealing graphical style!
An alternative way of presenting objectives advancing is Timeline, where you can transparently show high-level details. It includes more general information than the Gantt chart, but can be very attractive, where you can use larger size graphics and icons, clearly show the main tasks and make it extra catchy for an audience.
Roadmap PPT diagrams are another example of how project goals and their performance can be presented. Using colorful and relevant to the subject backgrounds will put your objectives and schedule forward, making a captivating combination and helping to present your data.
Meetings play a significant part in the Planning Manager’s schedule. We’ve created Status Meeting templates for many occasions. Presenting the current status of goals and objectives in several steps can be very constructive, and improve clarity, thus minimizing time spent on the meeting and ensuring everyone is on the same page.
Calendars are tools that can help you to organize a project’s timeline. Would you like your calendar to be presented in a clear, readable manner, where your tasks visually stand out, and time can be easily tracked and managed? - have a look at our various calendars, and we are confident you will find something relevant for your day-to-day tasks. And whenever you want to - you can easily turn it into a PowerPoint slide.
“Seeing the world with your eyes” can also be done with handy Maps templates. If you want to give a brief presentation of a country as a background for planning and monitoring various activities - just add in your data, edit colors and graphics if you feel like and the presentation is ready to go.