Visualize your results with ease
Editability of Stroke in Outline Icons
Creative Comparison Tables Template (PPT graphics)
Proper Editing of Outline Icons for Tables
The slide is designed to educate users on the correct methods for editing outline icons in Microsoft PowerPoint with an emphasis on tables. It delineates three key aspects: Color, Thickness, and Size. Color recommends matching icon outline color to branding and advises against filling icons with color. Thickness emphasizes adjusting to appropriate sizes, warning that too-thick lines can make icons unreadable. Size instructs to resize icons by corner nodes to avoid distorting proportions, which could reduce their clarity.
- The slide title is in a large, bold font at the top, indicative of its primary importance.
- There are three main sections labeled 'Color', 'Thickness', and 'Size', outlined in light gray, each with an accompanying icon.
- Each section has a correct (green thumbs up) and incorrect (red thumbs down) icon example.
- Below each icon pair, there is a short text explanation related to the correct editing practice for that aspect.
- To the right of the slide, there is a vertical list of three bullet points under the heading 'Fully editable icons', detailing the available modifications: change outline color, modify outline thickness, and resize.
- The bullet point section also contains an enlarged icon with editing handles visible to illustrate how to resize.
- All icons and graphics have a modern, flat design aesthetic.
The slide has a clean and professional look with a light blue and white color scheme, making it visually appealing and easy to understand. The use of red and green color coding effectively communicates correct versus incorrect practices.
- For training sessions on how to effectively use PowerPoint for creating presentations, specifically when incorporating icons and visuals.
- During a workshop teaching graphic design principles within PowerPoint to ensure visual elements are consistent and professional.
- As part of an instructional course or tutorial on how to customize icons and graphics to match company branding.
- In a user manual or guide as a visual aid to show common mistakes to avoid when editing presentation elements in PowerPoint.