Looking for a way to show opposition, correlation or interdependence? Use Yin Yang energy balance diagrams to visualize such abstract concepts and support your ideas with eye-catchy graphics.
This Yin Yang Balance Diagrams collection contains:
- 15 diagrams for presenting dualism, co-depending elements, positives and negatives, opposing forces or pros / cons, danger and security balance correlation of factors, strengths and weaknesses co-dependence, quality vs quantity balance.
- Modern flat graphical style - concise and direct stakeholder diagrams and professional elegant icons.
- 47 flat and outline symbols to show various business concepts e.g. Empathy, Cooperation, Documents, Attention, Danger, Income, Quantity, Positive, Communication.
- Instruction how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is Yin Yang balance diagram?
Yin and yang is a concept of dualism in ancient Chinese philosophy, describing how opposite forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent. Yin Yang Balance diagram is a way to illustrate these interrelations and it can be used to show a variety of concepts visually, such as opposition, correlation, negative/positive factors, interdependence, and dualism.
Where you can use the Yin Yang balance graphics?Using diagram visualizations for presenting ideas of opposition and interdependence is a way to make your presentation attractive and capture the attention of the readers or your audience.
- Illustrate dualism using Yin Yang Shape.
- Express co-depending elements with an elegant outline diagram.
- Present two complementing items and put the description you need in the textboxes. Remember to focus on the keywords, not just overload your slide with texts.
- Visualize opposing forces, pros vs cons comparison.
- Create Financial Reliance Balance diagram with cost and income example and illustrate with outline or flat icons.
- Show danger and security balance roadmap with professional infographics.
- Explain correlation of factors with 3D diagram.
- Visualize strengths and weaknesses co-dependence.
- Illustrate Quality vs Quantity balance.
- Compare up to six factors with Yin-Yang Template.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We added also a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Yin Yang Balance Diagrams collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Dualism Yin Yang shape diagram template
- Co-depending elements outline graphics example
- Two complementing items showed with Yin Yang diagram
- Opposing forces presenting pros and cons comparison diagram
- Financial reliance balance slide with cost and income example
- Positives and negatives Yin-Yang infographic
- Danger and security balance roadmap slide
- Correlation of factors 3D Yin Yang diagram template
- Strengths and weaknesses co-dependence diagram
- Factors comparison diagram for 6 items with Yin-Yang graphics
- Female and male forces illustrated with Yin-Yang diagram
- Quality vs quantity balance depicted with Yin Yang diagram
- Black and white Yin-Yang energy diagram
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here