Business Trend Radar Charts for Market Analysis (PPT Template)
14 charts, 58 icons (22 slides)
Need to talk about business or general market trends? Business Trend Radar Charts Are great for showing future trends estimations. We’ve designed PPT diagrams that you can use to illustrate trends and analysis in an engaging way.
This Business Trend Radar Charts for Market Analysis PPT deck contains:
- 14 trend radar diagrams to present technology trends, business and market analysis.
- Slides are designed in a modern flat style. Use them to create an engaging presentation and get audience interaction and involvement.
- 14 outline and flat symbols to show various business concepts e.g. Deal, Environment, Society, Strategy, Research, Income, Smart Processes, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Robotics, Manufacturing, Tactics.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is the Trend Radar Chart?
Radar charts are perfect to show market trends. You can easily present a comparison of several categories, performance metrics, industry trends with its help. You can either use the whole radar trends template to show the overview of all categories to compare them or break it down to focus attention on a specific category or industry and underline more details. Either way, your trend slide will bring harmony to your presentation design and you'll be able to prepare a more creative presentation.
Where can you use the Trend Radar Chart?These diagrams will help you put your ideas into graphics and save you lots of time on the design.
- Present market trends using 2-categories radar slide template.
- Compare Business and Technology future trending solutions in one diagram.
- Visualize industry areas with trends radar chart including Hold, Assess, Trial, Adopt development stages.
- Design professional-looking IT trends radar diagram with Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, User Centric Worlds, Data Era elements.
- Illustrate category details with radar trend diagram in the shape of pizza slice :)
- Show trends in various industries using the half circle trend radar chart.
- Visualize customer management trends with a colorful radar chart.
- Present yearly timeline and goals with radar arc roadmap chart. Use our slide template on a black background to add a stylish touch to your presentation.
Trend Radar charts collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Market trend radar diagram with two categories
- Business and technology trend solutions radar diagram
- Trend radar template for market analysis
- Industry areas trends radar template with hold, assess, trial, adopt development stages
- IT trends radar diagram with Internet of things, artificial intelligence, user centric worlds, data era
- IT trends radar with IoT category details: smart home, smart textiles, digital health, wearables, robotics, industrial Internet of things
- IT trends radar with AI category details: predictive analytics, smart chat bots, autonomous vehicles, decisions, process automation
- IT trends radar with one category details slice template
- IT trends radar diagram - data storage technologies
- Half circle trend radar chart for five categories
- General business trends radar graphics
- Customer management trends radar diagram with clients, process, technology categories and linear rulers scale
- Radar arc roadmap chart on the dark background
- Radar arc roadmap chart: yearly timeline with goal template
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here