How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Need to talk about business or general market trends? Business Trend Radar Charts are great for showing future trends estimations. We’ve designed PPT diagrams that you can use to illustrate trends and analysis in an engaging way.
This Business Trend Radar Charts for Market Analysis PPT deck contains:
- 14 trend radar diagrams to present technology trends, business and market analysis.
- Slides are designed in a modern flat style. Use them to create an engaging presentation and get audience interaction and involvement.
- 14 outline and flat symbols to show various business concepts e.g. Deal, Environment, Society, Strategy, Research, Income, Smart Processes, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Robotics, Manufacturing, Tactics.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is the Trend Radar Chart?
Radar charts are perfect to show market trends. You can easily present a comparison of several categories, performance metrics, industry trends with its help. You can either use the whole radar trends template to show the overview of all categories to compare them or break it down to focus attention on a specific category or industry and underline more details. Either way, your trend slide will bring harmony to your presentation design and you'll be able to prepare a more creative presentation.
Where can you use the Trend Radar Chart?These diagrams will help you put your ideas into graphics and save you lots of time on the design.
- Present market trends using 2-categories radar slide template.
- Compare Business and Technology future trending solutions in one diagram.
- Visualize industry areas with trends radar chart including Hold, Assess, Trial, Adopt development stages.
- Design professional-looking IT trends radar diagram with Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, User Centric Worlds, Data Era elements.
- Illustrate category details with radar trend diagram in the shape of pizza slice :)
- Show trends in various industries using the half circle trend radar chart.
- Visualize customer management trends with a colorful radar chart.
- Present yearly timeline and goals with radar arc roadmap chart. Use our slide template on a black background to add a stylish touch to your presentation.
Trend Radar charts collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Market trend radar diagram with two categories
- Business and technology trend solutions radar diagram
- Trend radar template for market analysis
- Industry areas trends radar template with hold, assess, trial, adopt development stages
- IT trends radar diagram with Internet of things, artificial intelligence, user centric worlds, data era
- IT trends radar with IoT category details: smart home, smart textiles, digital health, wearables, robotics, industrial Internet of things
- IT trends radar with AI category details: predictive analytics, smart chat bots, autonomous vehicles, decisions, process automation
- IT trends radar with one category details slice template
- IT trends radar diagram - data storage technologies
- Half circle trend radar chart for five categories
- General business trends radar graphics
- Customer management trends radar diagram with clients, process, technology categories and linear rulers scale
- Radar arc roadmap chart on the dark background
- Radar arc roadmap chart: yearly timeline with goal template
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||22 slides|
|Content:||14 charts, 58 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.32|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||new, formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.