Content of marketing diagram on Porter's Five Forces model graphics:
Collection of Porter’s Forces diagrams as pre-designed PowerPoint slides. Set of various diagrams representing Porter’s five forces: buyers, suppliers, competition, new entrants and product substitutes. Presentation template suitable for marketing and business development presentations.
- extendable pictogram symbols of 5 Porter forces in two graphical styles: modern flat icons symbols for infographics and personal hand drawn scribble graphics
- exemplary definition and forces examples that can be used while presenting this business model.
- Fully editable style. Size and colors easy to adjust using PowerPoint editor
Further Resources about Porter's Five Forces model
- Porter's Five Forces: Analyzing the Competition (article at Business News Daily)
- Porter’s Five Forces of Competitive Position Analysis (article from CGMA.org)
- Encyclopedia explanation of Porter's five forces analysis (Wikipedia)
Presentation formatFully editable vector shapes by using built-in PowerPoint tools (vector format), including
- changing contour color of the icon
- changing color of the scribble filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text