How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Are you presenting sales trends or product demand forecasts or manufacturing performance? Visualize such time trends using clear and modern line chart graphics. Go beyond default Excel charts. Enrich your data plots by adding elegant PowerPoint visuals that we have designed. Get inspired and reuse our data charts, modify data series and make creative graphs using PowerPoint. The Line and Area charts PPT template contains:
- 13 chart slide layouts with various versions of forecast graphs, comparison charts, and product trends layouts. Those are all pre-designed editable MS Office Excel charts with additional graphics of data categories legend and text boxes for text explanations.
- 27 vector icons to illustrate data categories: Product, Automation, Shopping, Target, Team, Cooperation, Agreement, Process, Vision and Goals.
- 13 hand-drawn markers you can use to highlight or underline key data in a chart.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is a line chart best used for?A line chart is a data plot where data values are visualized as a continuous line over X-axis - typically showing time variable. For example - monthly sales volume or yearly production.
When an area under the line is colored, we get the area chart.
When to use Line and Area charts?Typical cases include all data trends over time, From business to scientific sector context. Forex currency fluctuation, sales performance, website traffic, search trends, temperature change over a day, or sea-level rise over decades or centuries.
Good data visualization practices concerning line and area graphs:
- limiting the number of categories in a line chart to 4-6. Having more lines makes it harder to recognize the specific category, even though you use various colors or data marks.
- Using an area chart, consider that areas overlap. So the interpretation of area size can be distorted. We recommend using a semi-transparent area fill to show all areas. This works if you limit the category number on a chart, as mentioned above.
- Keep charts readable and uncluttered, prefer no or light axis grid, show only key data values. Avoid showing too much data at once. Better use simple flat or outline graphics, than heavy gradients and decorations.
- Product sales actual and forecast trend chart
- Simple outlined forecast line graph showed with factual production data and predicted trendline
- Comparison line plot illustrated the forecast trends
- Comparing product slide depicted with curved line graph
- Line chart with data labels with a retail product description fields
- Sales volume or traction line chart template with hand drawn markers and commentary field
- Simple line graph template for three-, four-, five product elements
- Line graph for product fields showed with animated design
- Product sales forecast and actual outline line plot with hand-drawn note mark
- Area chart for comparing two series of data
- Area chart for comparing three data series trends on photo background
Line charts are a great way to show changing trends over time, as well as compare multiple data sets in the same view. For example, you can use line charts to show how much income has changed over the years since 2000, with different lines representing genders, races, or geographical locations. Generally, line chart is the best way to display trends
Line chart data-driven graphics collection contains pre-designed slides:
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||20 slides|
|Content:||13 charts, 41 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.45|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, outline|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.