Industry icons: Resources, Energy, Agriculture sectors (flat PPT clipart)
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
Your work is very beautiful, congrats.
Valentin Robineau, Engineer, Réseau Sorbonne Universités, France
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
Resources, Energy and Agriculture industry segments pictograms for PowerPoint:
- Natural resources: Mining, hard coal, quarrying, lignite, oil, gas, petroleum fuel
- Energy production: Power station, Renewable, Nuclear
- Agriculture: Crop cultivation, Livestock production, Forestry, Fishery
- Icons graphical style: Modern flat, metro UI style
- Format: fully editable vector shapes in PowerPoint (color, filling, size - no quality loss when zoomed)
Editable Symbols of Resources, Energy and Agriculture industry sectorsIcons for visualizing economical and industry specific topics. All symbols are as clipart pictures - fully editable in PowerPoint.
The slide set content:
- Mining and quarrying industry icons: Mining, Hard coal, Quarrying, Lignite symbols
Oil & gas industry icons: Petroleum (Crude oil) / Pumpjack, Gasoline / Fuel, Natural gas / Pipeline symbols
Energy production icons: Power engineering / Power station, Renewable energy (Wind, Solar), Nuclear energy symbols
Agriculture segment icons: Crop cultivation, Livestock production symbols
- Forestry & fishery symbols
Industry Icons usage examples (Do it yourself infographics)
- Gross inland energy consumption by fuel type (pie chart with icons illustration)
- Energy production by fuel type (line chart with icons illustration)
- Agricultural output and value added (line chart with icons illustration)
- for light background,
- for dark background,
- as a standalone symbols,
- as a symbol in the circle shape.
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's contributing designer
- Contact: here