Human Body Parts Organs Infographics (PPT Icons)
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
Health care infographics and icons - Human Body Parts and Organs (PowerPoint editable)
- Male and femal body silhouette vector picture with main organs
- What if you stop smoking right now? - example do-it-yourself infographics made in PowerPoint about effects of smoking on human health
- Air pollution-caused diseases, alcohol poisoning, organs damaged by alcohol. Infographic chart visualizing statistics of heart attack facts
- Pictograms for medical disease causes: alcohol, air pollution, smoking.
- Additional healthcare related icons for light and dark background
Healthcare infographics visuals: Male and female body parts and main organs, medical statistics examples and diagram visuals
- Human body silhouette with main organs: brain, heart, liver, kidneys, lungs, stomach, intestines. Infographics usage example.
- Infographics on smoking statistics, alcohol poisoing, air-pollution illnesses.
- Organs damaged by alcohol infographics, fully-editable in PowerPoint
- Facts about heart attack: statistics by days, timing and causes
- Male and female human bodies on light and dark background
- Human body parts on the face and head: mouth, nose, ear, eye, tooth and hair
- Icons of hand, feet, head and brain
- Organs inside human body, including the example of body silhouette: stomach, liver, heart, lungs, kidneys, intestines, male and female reproductive organs
- Pictograms for disease causes: alcohol, air pollution, smoking. Signs for Avoid alcohol and No smoking signs
- Additional healthcare related icons for light and dark background: heart, bones, medical calendar, chart Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully adaptable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- Design: Izabela Zvirinska, Contact via infoDiagram.com