infoDiagram > Content-ready Topics > Climate & Ecology > Ecology icons: Energy, Natural Resources and Ecosystem (flat PPT clipart)
Energy and Ecology icons and visuals for green energy industry and ecosystems related presentations.
- 21 editable pictogram symbols for various energy, resources and ecosystems concepts.
- Electricity production, power station types, Energy by type of fuel, Ecosystem and environment
- Energy and natural resources related examples
- Graphical style: Simple flat icons, metro UI style
- Format: fully editable vector shapes in PowerPoint (color, filling, size - no quality loss when zoomed)
Editable Pictograms of Energy & resources related Ecology sectorsIcons for visualizing ecology related topics. All symbols are as clipart pictures - fully editable in PowerPoint.
- Production industries icons (electricity production and power station): Thermal /combustion, Nuclear, Geothermal, Hydro / dam, Wind / wind turbine, Wood / energy forestry, Solar / photovoltaic.
- Types of energy and fuel: Gas, Electricity, Renewable energy sources, Derived heat, Oil products, Solid fuels / hard coal, lignite.
- General Ecosystem and Ecology: Temperature / global warming, Nature/ ecosystem, Ecosystem product / food, Climate / weather, recreation, Solar radiation / sun, Fertiliser.
- Three usage examples of fully editable energy resources, environment and ecosystem powerpoint icons
- Two slides with all energy resources and types, ecology, ecosystem icons on light and dark background
Ecology Icons usage examples (Do it yourself infographics)
- Net electricity generation, EU-27, 2010 (GWh) (bar chart with icons diagram)
- Final energy consumption in industry, by fuel, EU-28 (Mtoe) (infographics)
- Natural Capital (diagram infographics)
- for light background,
- for dark background,
- as a standalone symbols,
- as a symbol in the circle shape.
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's contributing designer
- Contact: here