Company Presentation Template and Slide Deck (PPTX)
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
Your work is very beautiful, congrats.
Valentin Robineau, Engineer, Réseau Sorbonne Universités, France
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
Company presentation template and slide deck with several layouts. Predesigned infographics shapes and slide content.
- 28 slide layouts and 38 icons on 29 slides
- title, agenda, timeline slides
- target customer profile slide layout
- flat icons for simple infographics
- image placeholder for presenting project team, CEO, founders
- fully editable style, size and colors
Presentation template for company presentation.
PowerPoint template for middle size or bigger corporate company. Source slides for powerful creating business presentation or a company overview.Package contains:
- Presentation intro - logo and title
- Presentation table of contents with section slides title and notes
- Company statements: vision, goals, mission
- Detailed company profile: founded, employees, locations, clients, production, sales, net profit, brand value
- Area of operation map
- Three company timeline slides: start and release, solutions and debute, awards and new products
- Founder and CEO profile
- Key products and products sales information
- Key services and services revenue information
- Company's website information
- New product development
- Project team with place for photos and profile information
- Two key points slides with place for notes
- Four slides with targeted customer - detailed information and profile: income, gender, age, work, interests
- Project schedule - timeline
- Competition comparison table
- Plain text: single and double column
Fully editable in PowerPoint, including
- editing texts
- changing fill color, size for elements
- editing charts (data and look)
- InfoDiagram designer, Oliwer Hawlicki Contact via infoDiagram.com