How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Set of editable PowerPoint Chevron Timeline Diagrams to present progress, steps lists and linear processes in a presentation.
The Chevron Diagrams template includes set of modern outline and flat icons you can use to represent specific steps of the process.
This PowerPoint Chevron Diagrams set includes:
- 14 various horizontal Chevron diagrams, as well as a few vertical chevron flow charts. There are Chevron layouts with 3, 4, 5 and 6 steps. Some steps arrow are split to express parallel events. The diagrams are in two styles, flat filled arrows and and lighter outlined diagram version. The latter is more suitable if you want to print slides.
- 18 vector icons representing common business concepts such as data collection, analysis, decision, implementation, evaluation, input, output, outcome delivery
- predesigned example of problem visualization by Chevron diagrams - Machine Learning process
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is Chevron chart?Chevron diagrams are a visual representation of an ordered set of points, expressed by wide arrow shapes. They can be horizontal chevron charts, usually showing a time flow from left to right. In case of vertical chevron charts, they can illustrate to to bottom flow or vice versa, bottom-up flow.
Why to use Chevron diagrams as your presentation visuals?
Using diagram visuals helps to express your presentation in much more engaging way than using only a text on a slide. If you have any linear process that contains some kind of steps, then Chevron arrows are a visualization tool to consider.
Chevron diagrams are fast to modify, add text inside circles or replace icons. On last slides you have set of several icons you can reuse or you can extend the icon collection by getting PPT icon set bundles (see Related Diagrams section).
Colors of these diagram shapes and icons are fully editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.
How you can use the Chevron Diagrams Template?
- Express timelines of a business strategy milestones.
- Make visual presentation agenda. You can copy the diagram and use it also as section slides - just highlight the current section and make other sections grey.
- Present progress steps of a project plan, ending in final deliverable or a product.
- Illustrate sequence of actions e.g. corporate procedures or IT data flows
- Replace bullet point lists if they express an ordered set of points.
- Draw a Systems flowcharts how information flows from input, via several data processing steps towards final output.
- Express a linear direction, a movement forward, passing several stages. Stages can have a subpoints - expressed by split chevron arrows.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||19 slides|
|Content:||14 diagrams, 18 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.53|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.