How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Editable charts for Cause and Effect Analysis presentations by so called Fishbone Diagrams. These diagrams are used in problem solving, originally in engineering areas such as product faults analysis and Root Cause investigations.
This visualization concept was created by Kaoru Ishikawa, hence they are also named Ishikawa diagrams.
This PowerPoint Fishbone Diagrams set includes:
- 8 cause-effect charts of various structures and styles.
- 18 vector icons representing concepts such as input, output, structure, management, material, machine, method, employee and production environment
- predesigned example of editable root cause infographics - Error Reduction Improvements, Input-Output engineering analysis, Technical Problem Root Cause Diagram
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is a fishbone diagram good for?
For visually presenting key relationships among various variables, possible causes, effects, providing additional insight into process behavior. They are suitable also to present a closed series of steps or progress steps.
Why use Fishbone Diagram to present effects & causes?If the slide picture were not persuasive enough, consider those advantages to use Fishbone infographics in your presentation:
- easy to perceive a larger amount of information thanks to structurized way if presenting the problem causes
- possibility to explain complex concepts with one main image
- you can break the diagram into several parts by assigning icons or colors like we did with fishbones
- using modern yet simple graphics, your slide will look professional, readable and people will be amazed by your presentation
Content descriptionCause and Effect Fishbone Diagrams contain pre-designed slides:
- Cause and effect diagram in two versions: colorful and monochrom (This will work for you also if you have rigid corporate restrictions, you can use one color for the whole diagram).
- Input-output Ishikawa chart in modern flat style (template with a place for explaining cause and effects of each step).
- Technical problem slide (Roots and causes illustrated with fishbone diagram and flat icons).
- Error reduction diagram (template presented with main stages of improvement from “high level of errors” to “no errors”: revision incorrect, missing signature, test data incorrect, missing labels, serial number error, checkbox missed).
- Result analysis diagram presented with Ishikawa template with 6 roots: material, method, manpower, measurement, ecology.
- Cause-effect fishbone diagram with 2 level branches (for putting several concepts on one bone, focusing attention on the most important points).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||13 slides|
|Content:||8 diagrams, 18 icons|
|Price per slide:||$2.23|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools, engineering, management|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.