Visualize your results with ease
Unified Look & Feel Customer Touch Points
Omnichannel Retail Strategy Presentation (PPT Template)
Unified Look & Feel
- Customer Touch Points: All the ways that a customer interacts with a company, such as through its website, newsletter, social media, marketing campaigns, customer service, brick and mortar stores, and delivery.
- Consistency in all Customer Touch Points: Ensuring that the customer experience is the same across all of these touch points, so that the customer feels like they are interacting with the same company, regardless of how they are interacting with it.
- Website: The company's online presence, where customers can learn about the company's products or services, make purchases, and contact customer service.
- Newsletter: A regular email sent to subscribers with updates about the company, its products or services, and special promotions.
- Consumer Touch Points: The specific touch points that a customer is likely to use, such as the company's website, newsletter, and social media.
- Delivery: The process of getting the company's products or services to the customer.
- Online Store: The company's e-commerce platform, where customers can browse and purchase the company's products or services online.
- Social Media: The company's presence on social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, where it can connect with customers and promote its products or services.
- Marketing Campaign: A series of coordinated activities designed to achieve a specific marketing objective, such as increasing brand awareness or driving sales.
- Customer Service: The process of providing assistance to customers with their questions or problems.
- Brick & Mortar Store: A physical store where customers can browse and purchase the company's products or services.
- The slide has a simple and clean design, with a white background and black text.
- The title of the slide is displayed in a large, bold font at the top of the slide.
- The customer touch points are represented by a different icons.
- The icons are all simple and easy to understand, and they are all in the same color to create a unified look.
- The slide is also visually balanced, with the customer touch points, and icons all centered on the slide.
You can use such a slide in a variety of settings, such as:
- When introducing your company's brand identity to new employees or clients: This slide can help to communicate the importance of consistency in your company's visual presentation across all touch points.
- When discussing your company's marketing strategy: This slide can help to show how you plan to create a seamless customer experience across all of your marketing channels.
- When presenting to investors or other stakeholders: This slide can help to demonstrate your commitment to building a strong and consistent brand.