Before and after
Do you need to present your omnichannel strategy? We will help you to increase understanding of your tactics and action plans through compelling visualizations. Use our creative graphical charts and iconographic graphs, modify them to your needs and enrich your slides. Take your presentation to the next level!
This Omnichannel Retail Strategy PowerPoint Presentation contains visual slides with:
- 24 infographics slides to illustrate an omnichannel retailing strategy, metrics, challenges, and concepts including Definition, Three Channels of Retailing, Customers Shopping Pattern and Experience Characteristics, The 5-Step Omnichannel Retailing Strategy, Unified Look & Feel, Omni-Customer Journey, Customer Lifetime Value, and more.
- This presentation template is designed in a modern trendy outline style. These graphics will help you create a clean and impressive presentation and communicate your ideas in a simple and understandable way.
- 59 outline symbols to show various e-commerce concepts e.g. E-commerce, Delivery, Segmentation, Rating, Resources, Priority, Strategy, Tactic, Data Collecting, and other business icons.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Authors of this Omni-channel presentation template
- Content advisory by Katarzyna Podlejska, Retail Strategy Consultant
Contact: Katarzyna’s LinkedIn profile
- Design by infoDiagram designer.
What is Omnichannel Retailing?
Omni-channel retail (or omnichannel commerce) is a multichannel approach to sales that focus on providing seamless customer experience whether the client is shopping online from a mobile device, a laptop or in a brick-and-mortar store.
Why use this visual Omnichannel PowerPoint template?
If you want to show a business model in which all existing channels become completely integrated to offer customers a seamless and personalized experience anytime, anywhere using our visualizations that will help you to present it in an eye-catching and attractive format.
You can reuse our infographics and tailor them to your needs in order to upgrade your presentation slides. The majority of our slides have a space for your text/comments, so it is very easy to extend presented ideas. We also include detailed instruction on how to alter the content, values, colors, and look and feel of our slides.
Where can you use Omni Channel presentation visuals?
Using infographics will help you organize the content in a good-looking way so that your audience will have full clarity of the message you want to convey.
- Describe omni channel retail’s model and its characteristics
- List predominant benefits of channels completely integrated in order to provide seamless customer's experience
- Present 5-Step omnichannel retailing strategy elements
- Create an action plan of connecting your online and offline business environment
- Visualize unified look and feel of all consumer touch points
- Illustrate your omni-customer promise, e.g., value or experience expected by customers cross all channels
- Design your omni-customer journey, including digital and physical consumer touchpoints
- Show the analytical part of your strategy and the importance of data integration from all existing channels
- Describe the omnichannel retailing KPIs to be used in your organization
- Present the formula of Customer Lifetime Value
- Create the key success elements of the customer-centric organization
- List existing challenges of omnichannel retailing, followed by the required actions to overcome them
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text