Visualize your results with ease
Calendars 2021 timelines graphics US format (PPT tables and icons)
The PowerPoint slide presents a "Three-year plan" with a timeline spanning from 2021 to 2023. Each year is associated with different colored timeline bars representing projects. Project 1 begins in February and ends in December of 2021. Project 2 spans from July 2021 to February 2022, signifying its timeline overlaps with Project 1 towards the end. Project 3 takes almost the entire year of 2022 showing a long term effort. Project 4 dominates 2023 from January to beyond November, while Project 5 starts in mid-2023 and extends past the end of the year. Each project is visualized with a directional arrow, indicating the progression and duration of the project throughout the specified months.
- The slide has a white background.
- A large title at the top in bold black text reads "Three-year plan."
- The timeline is presented as a grid with columns representing months and rows representing years.
- There are five timeline bars, each with a different color and labeled with "Project" followed by a number.
- Directional arrows at each end of the timeline bars indicate the start and end of each project.
- The months from January to December are listed in a header row above the timeline.
The slide has a clean and straightforward design with a focus on displaying the projects within a three-year framework. Colors are utilized to distinguish each project, and the directional arrows effectively communicate the duration and flow of the projects.
- To illustrate the schedule and duration of various projects during a strategic planning meeting.
- To provide a visual overview of project timelines for stakeholders during project update presentations.
- To discuss resource allocation and management across multiple projects within a timeframe during team briefings.
- To review past or future project plans with new team members as part of an onboarding process.