Visualize your results with ease
Connected Home Internet of Things (PPT icons)
The slide titled "Connected Building" presents a concept of modern buildings integrated with wireless technology. It depicts four icons of different building silhouettes, each emitting Wi-Fi signal waves, symbolizing the wireless interconnectivity within a smart infrastructure. This concept can represent smart homes, automated building management systems, or internet of things (IoT) applications in urban development, where buildings are equipped with technology to monitor, communicate, and optimize various functions for better efficiency and convenience.
- The slide features a light background.
- A title "Connected Building" is centrally positioned at the top in a bold and sizable font.
- Four stylized building icons are evenly spaced across the slide, each with three curved lines above them indicating wireless signals.
- The building icons are depicted in a two-tone teal color scheme.
- Two circular icons on the right are connected by a vertical line, highlighting a connection or relationship between the concepts.
- The circular icons and the connecting line are in a contrasting purple color.
- The right side of the slide states "Fully editable" and "For dark background" within a dark grey box with a directional arrow.
- Each icon is labeled with a copyright symbol and "infoDiagram.com".
The overall look of the slide is clean and modern with a minimalist design approach. The use of two contrasting colors, teal and purple, adds visual interest and draws attention to the concept of connectivity.
- In a presentation about smart city initiatives, emphasizing the integration of technology into urban infrastructure.
- During a pitch to investors or stakeholders for a new real estate development featuring connected and smart buildings.
- In a seminar or educational session explaining the Internet of Things (IoT) and its applications in modern architecture and building design.
- As part of a sales or marketing strategy showcasing the advantages of smart homes or office buildings to potential buyers or tenants.