Visualize your results with ease
mnichannel Outline Icons Set – Retail
Omnichannel Retail Strategy Presentation (PPT Template)
Omnichannel Outline Icons Set – Retail
The depicted PowerPoint slide is titled "Omnichannel Outline Icons Set – Retail" and showcases a set of icons related to retail concepts and operations. E-commerce: representing digital commercial transactions. Online Store: visualizing a platform for online shopping. Store, Brick and Mortar: traditional physical retail locations. Dependencies between Online Store and Brick and Mortar demonstrate the interconnected nature of online and physical retail spaces. The Website icon suggests the online presence of stores. Blog, Envelope, and Newsletter icons are indicative of marketing and communication tools. Bill and Invoice icons represent financial transactions, while Box, Parcel, and Product Package icons are indicative of packaging and logistics. Delivery elements with Truck and Cart icons represent transportation and order fulfillment aspects. Online Shop Security is emphasized through an icon, and Smartphone Shopping is associated with mobile commerce. Payment Method, Credit Card, Money, Cash, and Coins icons suggest different ways a customer can complete transactions.
- A set of twelve outline-style icons arranged in two rows and six columns.
- Icons are uniform in style and size, reinforcing the cohesive theme of retail.
- Each icon is labeled with a brief descriptor.
- The slide's background is split diagonally between light gray on the top and dark gray on the bottom.
- On the upper right corner, a teal banner contains the text "Fully editable icons."
- A circle is highlighting one of the icons in the bottom row.
The slide is clean and visually balanced, with a modern, business-oriented design. The outline icons are minimalistic and easily recognizable, allowing for quick identification of the retail concepts they represent.
- In retail business presentations to discuss various components of the retail ecosystem.
- For training sessions within retail companies to familiarize employees with omnichannel operations and symbols.
- When illustrating marketing materials or strategies that encompass both online and physical retail touchpoints.
- During meetings with investors or stakeholders to demonstrate the integration of different retail channels and operations.