Kotter's Change Management 8-Step Process Timeline Diagram Slide
Change Management Models Diagram - Infographic PowerPoint Template
This is a Stages of Change Management Model PowerPoint Slide according to John Kotter with an 8-step Timeline Diagram.
- First step: create urgency - do market research and competition analysis.
- Build a team - gather a change team with capabilities, and decision power. Create a vision - define a vision to direct the change effect.
- Communicate the vision - present the new vision and strategies to all stakeholders.
- Empower others to act - motivate and support, and help to remove obstacles that can appear during the change process.
- Create quick wins - plan for simple achievable improvements.
- Make the change process continuous - build up on the change, and sustain the change process even after it has been accomplished.
- Organizational change - keep key stakeholders and encourage the newcomers to understand and adopt the changes.
Slide graphics description:
Timeline Diagram, Dash Line Diagram Vector, Bullet Points, Rocket Icon, White Background, Outline Icon, Round Icon, Flat Style Round Outline Icon, Editable Graphics