Visualize your results with ease
Employee Life-Cycle Process – Succession Planning in HR
Employer Branding HR Process Diagrams (PPT Template)
Employee Life-Cycle HR Process - Succession Planning in HR
This PowerPoint slide provides a visual representation of the key stages involved in succession planning within the employee life-cycle HR process. It outlines the steps involved in identifying, developing, and transitioning potential successors to ensure continuity of leadership and expertise within the organization. This slide can be used in business presentations to educate HR professionals about succession planning strategies, inform management about the importance of succession planning, or present succession planning initiatives to the board of directors.
What Does This Employee Life-Cycle HR Process - Succession Planning in HR Slide Include?
- A total of 3 stages represented by points on the flow line
- Clear headings for each stage, written in bold font for emphasis
- Arrows indicating the flow of the process from planning to strategy
- A color scheme that utilizes contrasting shades of yellow and white for clarity
- A comment box for adding contextual information
- 3 outline icons of: employee, hire, recruitment, target, goal, achievement, chess tower, strategy