Employee Life-Cycle HR Process – Recruitment and Administration
Employer Branding HR Process Diagrams (PPT Template)
Employee Life-Cycle HR Process - Recruitment and Administration
This PowerPoint slide provides a visual overview of the key stages involved in the recruitment and administration aspects of the employee life-cycle HR process. It illustrates the various steps involved in attracting, selecting, onboarding, and managing employees, from initial recruitment to payroll and compensation. This slide can be used in business presentations to educate employees about the HR processes, inform new hires about the onboarding process, or present HR strategies to management.
What Does This Employee Life-Cycle HR Process - Recruitment and Administration Slide Include?
- A total of 7 stages represented by rectangular boxes with rounded corners
- Clear headings for each stage, written in bold font for emphasis
- Arrows indicating the flow of the process from recruitment to administration
- A color scheme that utilizes contrasting shades of blue and white for clarity
- 3 outline icons of: employee, hire, recruitment, target, goal, achievement, chess tower, strategy