Visualize your results with ease
Editability of outline icons and shapes in PowerPoint
Gantt Chart Graphics for Project Planning (PPT Template)
Editing Outline Icons in PowerPoint
The PowerPoint slide covers the customization of outline icons in PowerPoint. It demonstrates how users can modify the color and line width of icons to suit their design preferences. Changing the outline color is shown with a dialog box depicting the color palette, while the icon outline width can be adjusted by changing the shape weight, as shown with another dialog box where different line thickness options are displayed.
- The slide has a clean, professional layout with plenty of white space.
- The title "Editing Outline Icons in PowerPoint" is prominently displayed at the top.
- Two sets of instructions are written in bold, with the corresponding icons displayed on the right.
- Two screenshot images are included to illustrate the steps for changing outline color and width.
- A series of outlined icons are shown with varying colors and outline widths to exemplify the transformations possible.
- The colors used are mainly blue, with the exception of one pink icon, adding a splash of contrasting color to the slide.
- Icons and text are well-balanced and aligned, creating a visually organized structure.
The overall look of the slide is clean and instructional, focusing on visualizing the steps needed to edit outline icons. The use of color highlights important aspects, while the consistent icon design aids in understanding the customization process.
- Demonstrating PowerPoint customization techniques during an employee training session.
- Offering a visual guide for presentation design within a workshop or webinar.
- Enhancing instructional materials for a course on graphic design or presentation skills.
- Providing a step-by-step guide for adjusting design elements in corporate branding materials.