Visualize your results with ease
Business Concepts PowerPoint Icons with Naming (PPT outline symbols)
The PowerPoint slide is titled 'E-learning' and serves as an icon set for themes such as online classes, courses, teaching, education, remote learning, digital environments, and concept visualization. The icons represent different aspects of e-learning, including online graduation, writing or submitting assignments electronically, scientific experimentation, group collaboration, e-books, personal tutoring, automated testing, and dedicated audio resources for learning.
- The slide background is a gradient of light to darker shades of blue at the top and bottom.
- At the top, the slide title "E-learning" is centered in a large, bold, white font.
- Below the title, a subtitle in smaller white font lists related keywords, providing context for the icon set.
- A total of 10 icons are arranged in two rows of five across the slide. Each icon is within a white-bordered box with rounded corners, suggesting it's a clickable element.
- The icons are monochromatic, featuring various elements associated with e-learning, styled in a simple and modern line art.
- On the right side, a circular callout contains one icon highlighted in a darker circle, signifying its importance or that it's a featured element. Below it, another icon is highlighted in a green circle with text "Fully editable" at the bottom, indicating that the slide elements can be customized.
- Each icon represents a component of online learning: graduation cap on a laptop, document exchange, chemistry, group network, e-reader, personal video call, test paper with feedback, and headphones indicating audio learning tools.
The slide presents a clean and professional design, utilizing a consistent color theme and simple iconography to convey the concept of e-learning effectively. The icons are spaced evenly, which, together with the consistent style, creates a harmonious visual effect.
- To introduce the topic of e-learning in an educational institution's presentation.
- In corporate training sessions to showcase different ways employees can engage in continuous learning online.
- During a conference or webinar about digital transformation in education to illustrate the various components of e-learning.
- As a navigational slide in online course material, where each icon could link to a different section or module of the course.