Gather ideas by brainstorming showed with discussion slide
Online Meeting Outline Slide-deck (PPT Template)
Gather Ideas by Brainstorming - Discussion Slide Template
- Write your question here: (This is the central text box on the slide where the user will write the question they want to brainstorm ideas for.)
- Make it big and visible: (This is an instruction for the user to make the question large and easy to read.)
Instruction on how to give ideas:
- State an idea: (This means to simply say the idea that comes to mind, without explaining it or judging it.)
- Don't judge: (This means to accept all ideas, even if they seem silly or impossible at first.)
- Be creative: (This means to come up with new and original ideas, even if they are different from what you have done before.)
Analysis of slide visual composition:
- The slide has a white background with a light blue border.
- The slide title is in a large, bold font at the top of the slide.
- The slide is well-organized and easy to read.
- The most important information, the question to be brainstormed, is prominently displayed in the center of the slide.
- The instructions for giving ideas are clear and concise.
- The use of icons and colors helps to make the slide visually appealing and engaging.
Where to use such a slide?
You can use a brainstorming slide template in a variety of settings, including:
Business meetings: Brainstorming is a great way to generate new ideas for products, services, marketing campaigns, and other business initiatives. A brainstorming slide template can help to keep the meeting on track and ensure that all ideas are captured and considered.
Educational settings: Brainstorming can be used to help students learn new concepts and solve problems. A brainstorming slide template can be used to display questions or prompts for students to think about, and to capture their ideas.
Personal projects: Brainstorming can also be used to generate ideas for personal projects, such as planning a vacation, writing a book, or starting a business. A brainstorming slide template can help you to organize your thoughts and ideas in a visual way.
A brainstorming slide template can be used to create a structured and focused brainstorming session. The slide title and text boxes provide guidance for participants on how to generate and share ideas. The use of icons and colors can help to make the slide visually appealing and engaging.