Ecology icons: Sustainable Transport and Architecture (flat PPT clipart)
Testimonial and clients
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
Sustainable Transport and Architecture - Ecology icons and visuals for sustainability related presentations.
- 18 editable pictogram symbols for sustainability concepts.
- Modes of green transportation, Types of vehicles, Low-energy architecture
- Green transport and green architecture related examples
- Graphical style: Simple flat icons, metro UI style
- Format: fully editable vector shapes in PowerPoint (color, filling, size - no quality loss when zoomed)
Editable Pictograms of Sustainable Transport and Architecture related Ecology sectorsIcons for visualizing ecology related topics. All symbols are as clipart pictures - fully editable in PowerPoint.
- Sustainable and green transport: Walking, Bike, Car, Carpool, Taxi, Bus, Tram.
- Types of vehicle: Conventional internal combustion engine, Bio-fuel, All-electric, Hydrogen fuel cell, Hybrid electric.
- Low energy architecture: Eco house / sustainable architecture, House insulation, Energy efficient windows, Solar panels, Electric energy saving, Ventilation with heat recovery.
- Four usage examples of transportation, sustainable transporting, fuel types and low energy architecture icons.
- Two slides with all green technology, transport, architecture icons on light and dark background.
Ecology Icons usage examples (Do it yourself infographics)
- Transportation e.q. L gasoline per 100 km per passenger (vertical chart with cliparts)
- Green Transportation pyramid (chart with pictogram)
- Fuel economy (mpq equivalent) (vertical chart with icons)
- Sustainable architecture (diagram infographic)
- for light background,
- for dark background,
- as a standalone symbols,
- as a symbol in the circle shape.
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's contributing designer
- Contact: here