How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Visual slide-deck library for presenting SMART goals, defining Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Related and Timely objectives.
Designed with modern elegant outline graphics - both diagram and line icons are in light weight style.
Use this editable SMART goals PowerPoint template for your professional or personal development plans. The package contains:
- 15 charts defining all five S.M.A.R.T. criteria of good objective. You can find there illustrations also on dark background, if you prefer your slide to stand out.
- in trendy simple outline design diagrams
- 10+ line icons collection covering five SMART names and additional business symbols (schedule calendar, vision, target, measure, rocket growth, approval and disaproval and more). The icon set can be extended by more business concepts icons (see Related section below)
- SMART objectives examples from Human Resources goals, Sales and Marketing performance goals, as well as year personal development aims
- instruction how to modify those comparison visuals using PowerPoint editing tools
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is SMART goal format?S.M.A.R.T. is an acronym used to help you set well-defined objectives. According this format, the goal should be specific, not vague and general. It should be timely defined with specific deadline, realistic and achievable, related to your business. Last but not last, measurable, so you know when goal was reached or to what level it has been fulfilled.
When and How to use this Outline SMART template?
Use it for setting human resources goals, for personal planning e.g. setting SMART objectives for a student.
Add your own examples of SMART objectives, get inspired by some famous goals statement (e.g. JFK flying to the moon from 60's last decade, Elon Musk or Richard Brandson space activities, or of your favorite CEO or leader).
SMART framework is used in company planning by management professionals but also by students and teachers for more personal planning. Some usage examples of SMART method:
- By Human Resources defining employee development activities, planning training courses
- in business leadership context, by managers setting goals for theor companies and departments
- Setting sales quotas objectives and their evaluation
- Planning marketing campaign outcomes
- in Project Management for milestones definitions
- in education by students or teachers
SMART Template content description
SMART Goals Template contains pre-designed slides:
- SMART goals definitions table illustrated with outline icons and text description below each criterion: light and dark background versions.
- Hexagon charts: SMART goals on a light background with outline graphics, HR SMART goals on a dark background.
- Personal SMART objectives checklist table with outline icons: dark and light background versions.
- SMART goals definition slides for presenting each criterion: specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, timely.
- SMART objectives outline list illustrated with note signs.
- Professional SMART goals illustrated with V-shape outline diagram with icons and text placeholders.
- SMART worksheet list presented with outline circles and text description under each object.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||18 slides|
|Content:||15 charts, 10 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.61|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, outline, management, graphic_tools|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.