How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Presentation Template for making company sales pitch offering a specific product or several products. The deck contains slides to cover essential sales presentation structure - from market facts and challenge that your product addresses to exploring benefits of your solution.
We have designed a set of modern predefined graphic slides with visual that helps you to create professional product presentation:
- 38 slide layouts with text placeholders and graphics for presenting a product case study, features, company background
- 36 icons in elegant outline style, that you can use to explain visually concepts e.g. company strategy objectives, values, product status, timing and schedule, data measures and trends, pricing, client testimonial, digital concepts
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss
What is a structure of product sales presentantion?The outline of the good sales pitch of a tangible or software product should include
- Present problems your product will tackle. This can include market facts and trends.
- Show how your product will solve these challenges. How you will bridge the gap between client needs and desired status. Case study or testimonials are helpful to add.
- Present product - in terms of benefits, not plain technical features. If you have more products to offer, present a clear comparison.
- Company background - demonstrating people behind the product is capable to provide proper sales or post-sales support. Ensure client you have the capacity to serve him or her. Show you have skilled personnel, manufacturing facilities, local representation offices - whatever is relevant for your customer.
- Present a sales account or support team, local representatives.
- End with a clear call to action, use the attention opportunity the presentation created. Add contact information so lead knows what’s the best way to reach you.
Why to use this outline style visual template?Your sales presentation is a unique chance to make a proper impression on your client. Combine the modern light look with readable content. We propose to use elegant outline shapes and icono-graphics, that will nicely support your content. We suggest using full slide photographs in several key slides to catch additional attention to new sections or key parts such as an introductory quote or customer testimonials.
If you need more specific icons, to illustrate product benefits - check the last slides with icons library. You can extend it by extended icon collection (see Related Diagrams section).
Colors of all text placeholders, text graphics, and icons are fully editable (all graphics is a vector format). So you can change them to colors of your template or company brand.
Content descriptionProduct Company Sales Presentation contains ready-to-use slides:
- Product presentation agenda in outline placeholder with icons;
- Company overview section slide on a picture background;
- “What we do” slide on a picture background with text placeholder and icons;
- Quotation slide on a night road background;
- Benefits of working with a company illustrated with outline Venn chart and icons;
- Company DNA shown with helix graphics and description of each item: vision, mission, strategy, values, purpose;
- “Problems We Address” slide on a mountain picture background;
- Market facts and customer statistics template shown with people icons;
- Market facts infographics: product representation data shown with colorful scheme;
- Market trends slide shown with text placeholders and icons;
- Bill Clinton quotation shown with outline banner on a night road background;
- Company solutions slide shown with bridge graphics and list description for each item: current state, transition headline, desired state;
- Solution and product benefits title slide on a mountain picture background;
- Company challenge and success example outline chart with text placeholders;
- Product testimonial template shown with outline frame on a picture background;
- Six items product portfolio shown with list diagram and icons;
- Six items products portfolio list template with outline icons;
- “Why to use our product” slide shown with circle diagram and outline icons;
- Comparing product features slide shown with three columns chart and description;
- Main products slide shown with outline circle quarters diagram and description;
- Key products benefit outline diagram with icons;
- Software product features list diagram with outline symbols;
- Product overview in three versions: with text placeholder and picture, description with big picture, detailed description with product pricing.
- Four products comparison table with pricing and outline icons;
- Comparison table of three products with features and pricing;
- Product implementation plan shown with stairs graphics and description;
- “About company” section slide on a mountain picture background;
- Company statistics slide shown with outline text placeholders and icons;
- Key performance indicators slide shown outline graphics and short description;
- Company worldwide representation map with values;
- Product account managers profiles with pictures;
- Sales team members template with text description and icons;
- History milestones timeline with short text description;
- “Call to action” section slide on a picture background;
- Call to action outline banner template;
- Contact information template: name, email, website.
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||44 slides|
|Content:||38 layouts, 36 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.14|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||management, economy, outline|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.