Presentation Timesaver: Tables Graphics (PPT template & icons)
12 tables, 60 icons (24 slides)
Creative presentation timesaver slide deck with PowerPoint templates for tables. Use one of table add-on graphics to design attractive looking modern tables to present financial charts or text comparisons. This editable PPT graphics includes.
- 12 table designs with various graphical elements to choose from
- 2 graphical styles - modern flat graphics and creative hand drawn and artistic watercolor elements
- 60 icon symbols to illustrate table content and highlight dat cells
- fully editable table style, size and colors
Content descriptionPresentation timesaver diagram contains pre-designed slide templates:
- Table header shapes in forms of arrow stripes, bookmark ribbon, triangle design element, flat teardrop.
- Tables illustrated with arrow stripe and flat ribbon rows.
- Calendar table in two styles: hand drawn with text placeholder, flat on a picture background.
- Hand drawn comparison tables on light and dark backgrounds.
- Creative watercolor background table.
- Business and status icons set in flat and hand drawn styles.
Why use Presentation timesaver: table graphics?
Presentation timesaver tables will help you to make your presentation look more professional and visually attractive. You can use table graphics to show any comparison you need: e.g. the benefits of your premium offering over the standard plan. Using tables you can also highlight differences between discussed points. Fully editable tables will help you to save your time and create eye-catchy, easier to read and remember slides.
How to use Timesaver: table graphics?You can copy the table graphics and modify them as you need (resize, change colors to your brand ones). A few ideas where you can apply those illustrations:
- Convey simple information in an attractive way or highlight differences between discussed topics.
- Organize information to show patterns and relationships.
- Present report findings from the research.
- Illustrate data analysis without clutter on a slide.
- changing color of the icon filling and its outline
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- Design:infoDiagram designer Izabela, Contact via infoDiagram.com