Kanban Project Management Toolbox (PPT icons & boards)
Testimonial and clients
The beauty of InfoDiagrams is that that I can do this really fast. And it is so simple like saying that.
Mariusz Chrapko, Poland
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I just posted a new entry to my blog, and I used your PowerPoint designs to help create a graphic to explain Kanban.
David Neal, blogger, developer, USA
I expected a lot from the set, but it appeared to be even better! Great job!
Milena Pajic, Project Manager and Kanban Practitioner, Serbia
I purchased the Kanban icons and the purchase process was smooth, quick and easy. I had my assets immediately.
Julia Wester, Technical Manager, USA
Infodiagram makes it easy to create slides, leaving me more time to focus on project analysis versus slide creation, without compromising on creativity.
Astrid Malval-Beharry, Principal, StratMaven LLC
It really helps to my daily work. I think it's a great added value to the presentations, as a point of differentiation.
Maria Elisa Ruibal, Market Research Analyst, Argentina
I enjoy your service, which saves me a lot of work when creating powerpoint presentations.
Soren Weiss Hansen, Agile Coach & Change Agent, Denmark
Outstanding customer service. They're always willing to create a new custom icon for me.
Astrid, Principal at Management Consulting Firm, USA
I needed a clean looking, striking but simple and streamlined presentation. InfoDiagram had exactly that. The service was fast, friendly and very professional, highly recommended.
Scott.S Park, Senior System Manager, Switzerland
Calendars 2018 timelines graphics US format (PPT tables...
66 calendar tables and timeplan icons
Editable Kanban board in PowerPoint with icons and predefined tables
- predefined tables: empty board, predefined board with development stages
- icons: task memo, people icon, pin, table lines, move, highlight circles, arrows, ranges
- fully editable style, size and color in PowerPoint (vector format)
Kanban boards templates for PowerPoint
- Kanban board template: empty and with content examples
- Pre-designed Kanban table: versions with 3 columns (To Do, Ongoing, Done), 4 columns (Backlog, To Do, Ongoing, Done) and 8 columns (Backlog, To Do, Development ... , Testing ..., Deployment, Done)
- Kanban specific icons: postit memo, team members, memo markers, pins, range
- General shapes: arrows, lines, markers, move sign, miscellaneous symbols (Ok, Not Ok, In Progress, Analyze, Repair)
- adding text inside icons
- changing fill color (plain fill, gradient fill, setting transparency)
- changing contour color
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size
About Kanban methodology
- What's Kanban ( Wikipedia )
- Limited WIP Society community.
- Book Kanban and Scrum - making the most of both.
- Lean-Kanban University
- Kanban Story - series of blogs about practical implementation of Kanban in software development team
- EveryDayKanban blog - blog discussing Kanban, Lean, Management and Teams