How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit outline icons in PowerPoint
How to edit Timeline Graphics in PowerPoint
Need innovative graphics to balance your points with visuals? If you want to balance and support your words with visuals, check our latest selection of graphics: atoms orbits. You can use such graphics to give your presentation visual impact and illustrate various concepts like structure, relations, components and interconnected elements.
This Atom Orbiting Elements Graphics set contains:
- 13 diagrams to illustrate structure, relations, components and interconnected elements.
- Provided graphics are in a modern and light outline style. Use them to add a professional touch to your slides and to deliver content in more infographic rather than wordy way.
- 20 outline icons to show various business concepts e.g. Science List, Tasks, Atom, Microscope, Research, Science, Magnifying Glass, Rocket, Innovation, Business Chart, Graph, Growth, Statistics, Tasks, Management, Money, Currency, Budget, Hierarchy, Process.
- Instruction how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is an Atom Orbiting Elements diagram?
Atoms are the smallest constituent unit of ordinary matter that constitutes a chemical element. But they also can be divided into smaller components. Atom's construction can be used as a metaphor for presenting fundamental relationships within one institution. You can also use them to show structure, connected elements, or just simply for a visually impactful list.
Where can you use the Atom Orbiting Elements graphics?Using diagram visualizations will help you create beautiful slides to explain your thoughts better.
- Create a list using atom orbits shapes and icons
- Show structure using the metaphor of the atom as the foundation.
- Express the concept of fundamental connections with electrons orbiting atomic nucleus diagram.
- Present key elements with orbiting elements shapes & icons.
- Visualize 6 principles of collaboration with atom elements orbiting around a mutual center diagram template.
- Illustrate social media impact levels with atom model infographics.
Atom Orbiting Elements Graphics collection contains pre-designed slides:
- Atom orbiting elements slide
- Atom infographics template depicted with three elements
- Atomic orbits structure showed with three dimensions diagram
- Physics theme infographics with three elements
- Three points atom diagram illustrated with three electron items
- Six points atom diagram with six electron items
- Eight points atom diagram showed with eight electron items
- Company structure: atom metaphor graphics with six departments Accounting, Budgeting, Project and Fund Management, Inspections, Payroll
- Atom diagram template depicted with ten electrons items
- Orbiting electrons’ levels diagram for five elements
- Six principles of collaboration atom metaphor
- Atom orbits diagram with electrons and nucleus core element
- Social media impact levels: atom model
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness , Director of Supply Chain , USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier , Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins , E-learning Developer , USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones , Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs , USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley , Owner , San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni , Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Anonymous , US
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
Victoria , US
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser , Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
Martin , Ireland
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
Lisa , US
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Angela , US
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Céline , Spain
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson , US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock , Agile Enterprises , Australia
|Slides count:||18 slides|
|Content:||13 diagrams, 20 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.61|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||formal_style, graphic_tools, outline|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.