Visualize your results with ease
- 20 pre-designed SWOT diagram (colorful and monochromatic palette, handwritten scribble)
- 36 unique editable icons representing Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
- fully editable shapes in PowerPoint (color, filling, size - thanks to vector format)
What is SWOT analysis?
SWOT technique was developed in the 60s and 70s for XX century by Albert Humphrey from Stanford University. He used data from Fortune 500 companies from various industries:
- financial institutions
SWOT analysis in automotive companies. The technique is used by all leading motor companies like Ford, Honda or Volkswagen.
Despite SWOT technique was created basing on the research of large corporations like airways or financial institutions it can be successfully used for a small business like a cafeteria, restaurant, social media or small consulting companies. It is a vital part of the marketing plan or product strategy.
SWOT stands for:
- Strengths - internal helpful factors
- Weaknesses - internal harmful factors
- Opportunities - external helpful factors
- Threats - external harmful factors
When and How to use SWOT matrix?
SWOT analysis is used in a variety of business planning activities. The most common use cases for SWOT analysis technique usage are:
- strategic planning
- small business strategy generation
- marketing plan
- business strategy
- competition analysis
- competition strategy
- business plan
- personal swot analysis
SWOT puts a company into the context of market conditions and may be used to display marketing situation and strategy both large corporations or small businesses. SWOT method might be used to tackle with corporate strategies, but also a department or even personal strategy for career planning. It is proven and wildly used a technique.
SWOT usage for internal departments
The technique might be used also to analyze solve challenges in internal departments of the company. This may include internal audit strategy, setting the financial strategy of the department.
SWOT for business development
Business proposals may be also enriched with strategic information and SWOT technique is an option to visualize the general picture of a company's strategic planning.
Why use SWOT analysis diagrams
The template focuses on helping you create slides for accommodating a large amount of text without giving a cluttered look. Presented shapes have been designed to accommodate large chunks of text, with graphics that can help your audience instantly grab the basic concept of the slide.
SWOT analysis template contains pre-designed slides:
- SWOT analysis chart illustrated with: square and stripe ribbon graphics, diamond shape on a picture background, 3D square chart, outline circle diagram on a dark picture background, rounded diamonds with a description, multicolor diamond template, square chart on a photo background, outline circle diagram, 4 circle shape with a text description.
- Separately designed analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in the following versions: square ribbon chart, stripe ribbon graphics with text placeholder, diamond shape, small rounded diamonds graphics with a description, big colorful diamond, outline circle template and circles with a text description.
- Strength and weaknesses analysis templates: 3D square chart, outline circle diagram on a dark picture background, square chart on a photo background.
- Examples of the threats and opportunities diagrams: 3D square chart, outline circle diagram on a dark picture background, square chart on a photo background.
Icons for showing SWOT analysis:
- Flat group dynamics symbols
- Outline group icons
- Scribble group dynamics icons
Further information resources
- SWOT Analysis strategic planning method (Wikipedia)
FormatFully editable vector shapes by using built-in PowerPoint tools (vector format), including
- changing contour color of the icon
- changing color of the scribble filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
AuthorContent and design: infoDiagram designers
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- SWOT analysis illustrated with square ribbon
- Example of the strengths shown with square ribbon
- Weaknesses illustrated with square ribbon - SWOT analysis
- Opportunities with a place for description
- Tthreats illustrated with square ribbon
- Example of the SWOT diagram illustrated with stripe ribbon
- Analysis of strengths illustrated with stripe ribbon
- Analysis of company's weaknesses illustrated with stripe ribbon
- Analysis of company's opportunities illustrated with stripe ribbon template
- Analysis of company's threats illustrated with stripe ribbon template
- SWOT analysis illustrated with diamond shape
- Analysis of company's strengths illustrated with diamond shape
- Analysis of company's weaknesses illustrated with diamond shape
- Opportunities illustrated with the diamond diagram
- Threats illustrated with diamond shape
- SWOT analysis illustrated with 3D squares
- Analysis of company's strengths and weaknesses illustrated with 3D squares
- Analysis of opportunities and threats illustrated with 3D squares
- Example of the SWOT analysis illustrated with four circles
- Analysis of strengths and weaknesses illustrated with two circles
- Threats and Opportunities illustrated with circles and text description
- SWOT analysis illustrated with rounded diamonds chart
- Analysis of strengths illustrated with small diamond charts
- Analysis of weaknesses illustrated with small diamond
- Analysis of opportunities illustrated with a small diamond
- Threats analysis shown with small diamond chart
- SWOT analysis illustrated with a diamond diagram
- Analysis of strengths shown with diamond graphics and text description
- Analysis of weaknesses illustrated with a diamond chart
- Analysis of opportunities illustrated with diamond graphics
- Analysis of threats shown with diamond charts
- SWOT analysis illustrated with square diagram
- Analysis of strengths and weaknesses illustrated with a square chart
- Analysis of threats and opportunities shown with a square diagram
- SWOT analysis illustrated with four outline circles
- SWOT analysis illustrated with outline circles with text
- Index of SWOT icons
- Outline Icons for SWOT analysis
- Scribble icons set for SWOT analysis
- How to use SWOT template
- Example of editability of outline Icons
- Example of editability of flat Icons
- Editable scribble icons