Content of Risk Matrix Diagrams presentation template:
13 matrix PPT slide layouts for expressing Risk levels in two dimensions. This pre-designed PowerPoint visuals can be used to illustrate risk estimation by severity and probability levels:
- 13 diagrams representing matrixes 2 x 2, 3 x 3 and 5 by 5
- 30 iconic symbols for various 5 types of risk, risk severity and risk probability levels. Icons are in two graphical styles to choose from - neutral flat symbols and handwritten picture style
- illustrated definition of risk matrix framework
- Fully editable style. Size and colors easy to adjust using PowerPoint editor
Slide set content details:
The risk matrix is a quick view of the probable risk evaluations. That's why the risk matrix is one of the most important management tools. It helps businesses to define the level of risk, therefore assist management decision making and plan right strategy and activities to mitigate those risks.
We created a slide infographics collection of risk matrix diagrams in various versions of 2 x 2, 3 x 3 and 5 by 5 matrixes. The diagrams are illustrated with colors and symbols representing various risk levels and types. Risk matrix diagrams are useful for determining main types and levels of risk. We added 30 iconic symbols for various 5 types of risk, risk severity and risk probability levels. The risk icons are available in two graphical styles neutral flat symbols and creative handwritten style.
We added templates where you can show all levels of probability from improbable to frequent. All stages of severity from negligible to catastrophic have been allocated in one compact diagram.Catchy design of risk matrix diagram helps you to show the main problems and threats of your company. You can easily show what kind of risk is the most dangerous to your company with such diagram templates.
Additionally, the risk matrix diagram includes various symbols that illustrate emotions. These icons sets will help you to visualize risk analysis results, for example. All icons are fully editable, so you can change their color and resize without losing the image quality. Risk matrix diagrams are used for business, education, and webinars. These diagrams become an indispensable assistant for everybody who wants to visualize levels and kinds of risk.
Further Resources about Risk matrixDefinition: Risk matrix is a matrix that is used during risk assessment to define the level of risk by considering the category of probability or likelihood against the category of consequence severity.
Presentation formatFully editable vector shapes by using built-in PowerPoint tools (vector format), including
- changing contour color of the icon
- changing color of the scribble filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
AuthorContent and design: infodiagram designers
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- Risk martix definition and design versions of the matrix
- Diagram example, illustrating five types of risk
- Main risk kinds - example of colored list
- Four-cell impact-probability matrix
- Example of space risk matrix template, illustrated with icons
- Three levels of risk list chart
- Probability types diagram
- Central diagram, showing levels of severity
- Three-cells project risk matrix
- 3x3 matrix with smiles icons with a place for analysis
- Five-cells matrix, divided by colors into three zones
- Risk matrix template in rectangle style
- 5X5 matrix, consisting of white rectangles and emotion icons
- Set of scribble icons for illustrating risk matrix
- Flat-style symbols for illustrating risk assessment matrix
- Icons and shapes intended to show risk types