Need to present risk/reward analysis for your business? A great way to show the various levels of risk is through visualization forming a pyramid. Use our creative pyramids and icons to help your audience understand your risk profiles assessment or risk mitigation approach.
This PowerPoint presentation template on Investment Risk Pyramids contains visual slides with:
- 11 pyramid diagrams to illustrate levels of risk, investment or business risk evaluation process or potential rewards.
- This presentation template is designed in a modern flat style. You can use these graphics to simplify your presentation, get the audience's attention and communicate the information in a clear understandable way.
- 24 outline icons to show various risk-related concepts e.g. Budget, Turn Over, Savings, Profit, Danger, Safety, Business Model, Protection, Reward, Balance, and other business icons.
What is a Risk pyramid?
A risk pyramid is a portfolio strategy that allocates assets according to the relative risk levels of those investments. The pyramid, representing the investor's portfolio, has three distinct tiers: low-risk assets at the bottom such as cash and money markets; moderately risky assets like stocks and bonds in the middle; and high-risk speculative assets like derivatives at the top.
Why use Risk pyramids in a presentation?
Anything that threatens a company's ability to achieve its financial goals is considered a business risk. A risk pyramid used for investment or business risk evaluation gives investors, shareholders, or management a good insight into assets or risk factors portfolio. If your want to successfully explain various risk levels and the potential rewards to be gained using our pre-designed pyramids with 3,4,6 tiers where the bottom of the risk pyramid represents low-risk investments or decisions and the top of the pyramid is reserved for high-risk investments or decisions.
You can reuse our infographics and tailor them to your needs in order to upgrade your presentation slides. The majority of our slides have a space for your text/comments, so it is very easy to extend presented ideas. We also include detailed instructions on how to alter the content, values, colors, and look and feel of our slides.
Where can you use Risk Pyramid graphics?
Using infographics and pre-designed slides will help you make information more readily digestible and set the correct tone for the subject.
- Show 3 or 4 tiers investment risk pyramid with light or dark background
- Visualize risk profiles from conservative through moderate, balanced, growth, aggressive to very aggressive
- Create an attractive 3D multilevel financial risk pyramid with saving, investment and speculative tools
- Illustrate planning scenarios with 4 levels pyramid describing defensive, offensive, aggressive, progressive approach
- Present hierarchy of risk control reverted pyramid with 5 levels of controlling and icons
- Explain risks related to your business strategy, highlighting the most influential factor using appealing icons
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text