Are you about to expand your organization? Key part of the HR management is the process of recruitment, selection and onboarding of new employees. Use our pre-designed templates to present your recruitment and selection steps with the pr-onboarding process in a visually attractive format.
This HR process presentation on Recruitment, Selection and Hiring contains visual slides with:
- 12 diagram slides to illustrate the concept of recruitment. This collection includes layouts for presenting the Hiring Spiral, Recruitment Process Flowcharts Recruitment and Selection Stages, Candidate Selection Steps, Recruitment and Onboarding Definition slides and more.
- The presentation is designed in a modern flat graphics style with outline symbols.
- 16 outline topic specific icon to express HR and recruitment concepts visually e.g. Recruitment, Referral, CV, Filtering, Interview, Screening, Person, Contract, Hire, Handshake.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Authors of this Employer Branding frameworks PowerPoint Template
- Content advisory by Dominika Szymanska-Kubalec, Senior HR Consultant
Contact: Dominika LinkedIn profile
- Design by infoDiagram designer.
What is a Recruitment Process in HRM?
The recruitment process takes care of identifying the vacancy needs, finding, selecting and finally hiring the best candidate for the job. Finding the best candidates is only part of building an effective team. The process of onboarding new employees can be one of the most critical factors in ensuring recently hired talent will be productive, contented workers. Recruitment, selection and onboarding are the important elements of human resources management.
Why to use diagrams of Recruitment, Selection and Onboarding HR Processes?
Well designed recruitment, selection and onboarding process is crucial to build an effective team. Using creative visuals for illustrating the necessary steps to fill the job vacancy successfully makes it easy to understand by the audience. You can pick up from various layouts, add your comments and tailor pre-designed slides to your needs in order to upgrade your presentation. On top you can choose the slides with the light or dark background, whatever works better for you. We include a detailed instruction on how to alter the contents, colors and look and feel of our templates.
Where can you use the Recruitment Processes HR graphics?
You can use our pre-designed Recruitment, Selection and Onboarding slides to:
- Illustrate the overall process of the employees hiring.
- Present the recruitment and selection overview and specific 10 steps.
- Show the candidate selection process – starting from candidate application and next selection phases.
- Visualize hiring journey comparison with pre-onboarding or without pre-onboarding steps.
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. You can also extend the collection with more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPointSet of vector shapes fully editable with built-in PowerPoint tools:
- Changing filling and outline colors of all shapes and icons.
- Adding shadows.
- Changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object.
- Putting shapes behind or on top of text.