Professional Comparison Chart Templates, Comparison Tables, Pros and Cons Comparison Powerpoint Templates, and Feature Comparison Infographic Templates (PPT and PDF Format)
Comparison Chart Template Package includes:
- 15+ modern comparison charts with various backgrounds and iconography.
- Three graphical styles to choose from: Impactful flat design infographics, light, and elegant outlines, or creative hand-drawn shapes and icons.
- 49 vector icons of the comparison concept: Permission / Rejection, Advantage / Disadvantage, Positive / Negative. We have also added business icons of cooperation, Globe, growth, decrease, drained and charged battery, lock, hourglass, ordinance, presentation board, happy/unhappy smiley face, and scales symbols.
- Instructions on how to customize differences and comparison visuals using editing tools.
- Format: Fully editable vector shapes and fonts (you can recolor comparison infographic diagrams and icons, and resize them without quality loss).
How to Use Comparison Chart Templates to Create a Product Comparison Chart, Software Comparison Chart, Feature Comparison Chart, or a Price Comparison Chart in PPT or PDF Format?
Some ideas to create comparison presentations with the templates:
- Show pluses/minuses, and customize the icons to use them as a routine cost comparison chart template or a price comparison chart template.
- Create a comparison between the gains and losses of a proposal in the decision-making process.
- Visualize the benefits and drawbacks of the solution you want to buy or sell.
- List the advantages versus disadvantages of an application.
- Present visual comparison of ups and downs on one slide.
- Point out different options and create the best comparison charts that suit your needs.
When Should I Use a List Comparison Template Instead of a Pie Chart, Bar Chart, or a Comparison Matrix?
For people who want to buy a product, It is easier to understand simple comparison lists over complicated data charts. It is recommended to use this slide deck if you need to prepare comparison charts to use as a way to compare prices, products, strategies, individuals and companies for an easier subject or a less sophisticated audience. If you need a
Detailed Element Descriptions
- Pros and cons comparison template: 2 Colored lists with comparisons, fonts, formats, diagrams, and icons for you to freely customize.
chart for comparison process illustrated with two lists on a picture background.
- Blank comparison chart for advantages and disadvantages in 3 versions: With a photo background and a simple textbox, a semicircle chart layout and a place for explaining the arguments, template with pictures.
- Segmented chart template with 3 textboxes to plan comparisons.
- Plus and minuses comparison slide presented with Venn chart and text description with icons. The template is in two versions: on dark and light backgrounds.
- Ups and downs sample comparison chart: With hourglass diagram and a place for a text; swim diagram with icons and short description.
- Balance scale with pros & cons comparison lists.
- Comparison tables with editable text boxes.
- Benefits and drawbacks analysis illustrated with a diagonally divided slide with text description and outline symbols.
Fully editable set of vector shapes. You can:
- Change the color of all shapes and their outline, including icons.
- Add shadows.
- Change shape and size, rotate, and flip the object.
- Put shapes behind or on top of the text.
Check out our Fast Guide to fully utilize your Comparison Chart Template.