Content of McKinsey Matrix presentation template graphics:
Collection of McKinsey matrix (so-called GE Matrix) visual layouts as pre-designed PowerPoint slides. Use this presentation to educate about investment strategies. Slide deck contains
- 20 diagrams representing investment 9 cell risk matrix.
- extendable pictogram symbols of investment strategies Invest, Select, Grow icons in 2 graphical styles: flat icons and unique hand-drawn scribble graphics
- exemplary explanation of recommended investment actions.
- Fully editable style. Size and colors are easy to adjust using PowerPoint editor
Slide set content details:
- Definition slide of GE / McKinsey matrix, its aims.
- Overview of the McKinsey Matrix: industry attractiveness and competitive strength of units nine-cells matrix
- Nine-cell matrix template with colorful and mono-color squares
- Separate slides with place for investment strategies description
- Elements of GE matrix, illustrated by scribbled icons
- GE business screen template with place for analysis aside
- Scribbled icons and square ribbon, representing 3 investment strategies: Invest, Select, Divest
- Index of flat and scribbled icons representing McKinsey matrix categories.
Advantages of using GE matrix template:
- GE–McKinsey's nine-box matrix offers a systematic approach for the multibusiness corporation to prioritize its investments among its business units.
- Helps to prioritize the limited resources in order to achieve the best returns.
- Managers become more aware of how their products or business units perform.
- More sophisticated business portfolio framework than the BCG matrix.
- Identifies the strategic steps the company needs to take to improve the performance of its business portfolio.
Further Resources about McKinsey matrixDefinition: McKinsey matrix (GE matrix) is an analytical tool used to prioritize investments among a corporation’s business units. McKinsey matrix is a more advanced form of the BCG matrix.
- Enduring Idea: The GE-McKinsey nine-box matrix (article by McKinsey company)
- GE McKinsey Matrix: Which One To Invest In? (article link)
- Summary on the MKM Matrix (article link)
Presentation formatFully editable vector shapes by using built-in PowerPoint tools (vector format), including
- changing the contour color of the icon
- changing the color of the scribble filling
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
AuthorContent and design: infodiagram designers
Slides included in this PowerPoint Presentation:
- GE McKinsey Matrix Definition PPT Slide
- GE McKinsey Matrix Overview PPT Slide
- McKinsey Nine Cell Matrix Template
- McKinsey Matrix Invest/Grow Cells PPT Slide
- Invest/Grow box - describing attractiveness and strenght of business units
- McKinsey Matrix Select/Hold Cell PPT Slide
- Selectivity/Earnings box - analyze uncertain businesses
- McKinsey Matrix Divest/Harvest PPT Slide
- Harvest/Divest boxes as a part of ge mckinsey matrix example
- McKinsey Matrix Invest Element PPT Template
- Mckinsey Matrix Select Element PPT Slide
- Divest Cell on ribbon with description
- Three elements of ge mckinsey matrix in circles
- Outlined circle shape for invest summary
- Describing investment project, that are in select cells
- Harvest results of ge mckinsey analysis
- Actions to take for selected investment businesses
- Ideas for dealing with projects, situated in the middle of GE matrix
- McKinsey Matrix Divest Element PPT Slide
- McKinsey Matrix Analysis PPT Template
- Scribble icons index for mckinsey matrix
- Flat symbols collection