Are you presenting instructional design models? Preparing an educational course? Support your presentation by visual way of explaining essential learning theories for instructional training, including ADDIE, SAM or Kirkpatrick frameworks. We’ve designed a PowerPoint diagram of those learning models that you can use to explain various instructional systems development.
This ADDIE, SAM & Kirkpatrick models contains collection of PowerPoint diagrams with:
- 11 flowcharts and illustrations to present SAM (Successive Approximation Model), ADDIE Instructional Design Cycle with Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Evaluation Stages and Kirkpatrick Levels of Training with Reaction, Learning, Behavior, Results stages.
- Universal style diagrams in modern flat filling style that fits any visual identity style (feel free to adapt colors to your brand ones)..
- 24 outline symbols and simple flat icons to illustrate instructional design concepts such as Iterative Designing Process, Evaluation Checkmark, Analysis Results, Knowledge or Learning.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What are Instructional Design Models?
Instructional design models are frameworks that help to organize a training course to ensure an effective education process. Such an approach can be applied to various forms of teaching - eLearning, soft-skills or hard-skills training or school education, as well.The most famous models include ADDIE, Successive Approximation Model (SAM), Kirkpatrick or Merrill’s Principles of Instruction (MPI).
ADDIE instructional design cycle collection contains pre-designed slides:
- ADDIE instructional design cycle diagram
- ADDIE method five steps waterfall diagram template
- Instructional design theory of five stages graphics
- Successive approximation SAM model flowchart
- Successive approximation model of teaching three steps diagram
- SAM triangle diagram template
- Segmented circle diagram with prepare, design and develop steps
- Kirkpatrick levels of training model chain diagram
- Kirkpatrick training evaluation four levels pyramid diagram
- Kirkpatrick reversed levels of training design theory
- Kirkpatrick model 3D pyramid diagram
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
- infoDiagram's designer
- Contact: here